"In love with Two"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tatyana's POV

August rolled over on me and grunted. I laughed to myself, he's always so tired, I told him he needs to work less hours at the trap but you know him, he don't ever listen. I pushed his body but he didn't budge.

Aug: why you pushing me girl? You know I'm tired?!

Me: that ain't got shit to do with me! I told yo hard headed ass to stay home and rest! You wanna run around like your superman or somebody. You have 3 damn kids, stay your at ass home!

Aug: you and the kids make me tired.

Me: don't blame that on us. The trap does that to you.

Aug: I work at the trap so I can provide for y'all!

Me: there's other ways you can provide for us August, and you know it.

Aug: don't you think I know that Tee! You think I like slanging dope!?

Me: maybe, everybody done told you to do better and you still do that shit.

Aug: it's the quicker way.

Me: well I don't like that way. I rather you get an actual job.

Aug: an actual job won't let me give you what you want.

Me: all I want is you and the kids and a family. I don't need material things.

Aug: but I want to give you the world and I can't give that to you with no damn 9 to 5.

He stood up out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and I rolled my eyes at him. He knows I love him, no matter what he does, but I can't take the trap, all this smoking weed and bitches and shoot outs and shit. I can't! I know people say you should love somebody for who they are and not to try to change them, but when changing is better for the safety of our kids I think it is better. I stood up and almost fell because my stomach weighs me down because I'm 8 months now. Now that I'm past the 6 month mark I cannot have sex, the doctor said I could not because we could hurt the baby. So when I'm in my moods for sex August literally has to like leave the house because me and him both want sex and neither one of us can resist each other so we have to be apart and get our alone time because if we don't we might seriously injure Hope. We are back together now and I'm happy and sad because I do love and miss Keenan, but it's better for me to be with the man I fell in love with so long ago. Its now September so me and August have officially been almost over a year since we had our first child together and his and Havens birthday is in 3 days. Harley turned four and we just did a little day out with him instead of a big party. I wanted to do the same thing for Havens birthday, but August said his first birthday has to be huge. I don't want to do too much because I'm liable to go into labor anytime soon. Any way. I walked into the bathroom and saw August brushing his teeth. He looked at me and went back to his teeth.

Me: baby?

Aug: huh?

Me: are you mad at me?

He sighed as I stepped closer to him and hugged his shirtless body.

Aug: of course not. I just hate when we argue about the trap. I know I could do better baby,and I want to, but you have to give me time just like I gave you time.

Me: okay, that's all I could ask for.

He pulled me towards him and picked me up and sat me on top of the sink. He handed me my toothbrush and I brushed my teeth while he rubbed my stomach. After I was done he kissed me and I kissed back, I felt this tingly feeling every time we do kiss because we still haven't had sex yet, we were waiting until after the baby comes. I smiled while pulling away and looking at him. I had finally told him about the engagement and of course he freaked out and was mad at me for two weeks because he felt like I was basically going to divorce him and marry somebody else,but he got over it when I told him we weren't even engaged for an entire day. I even told him me and Keenan had sex alot and of course he got even more pissed but he really couldn't even get mad because he had sex with at least 4 girls and plus we were on a split. He finally told me the truth about the China situation and of course I didn't want to talk to him, because I don't like her or the fact that neither one of them told me they fucked. But we talked it out and we were in a good space now. I had to tell him I was going to give Keenan the ring back today, and I knew he would be happy as hell I was.