Iida

I already knew what he was going through seeing his brother paralyzed and I know exactly what he was thinking. I wonder if I could stop him from fighting stain. Whatever like it matters. I can always help him. Right now we're going over hero internships and apparently I got the most! Then I remembered how endeavor probably really wants me to join his agency... no. But who should I join should I go with bakugo but then I won't be able to be a part of stains thing... wait ... What if I tell all might about how I know about one for all.

"Hey all might sensei?" I asked as I enter the classroom he was in "yes Todoroki kid" ",y/n is fine, anyways I have something to confessed... I know about your secret and I feel like I need to come clean about knowing..." Looks at me with serious eyes as he responds "how long have you know and which secret," I guess it's a reasonable question to ask. "I know about your real form about one for all and about all for one even secrets that all for one has kept I could explain to you why and how long but you might want to sit down," I insist and he decides to sit down as I explain to him the multiverse and how I'm not supposed to be here or I am but I wasn't originally supposed to be here.

"I see," he says a little dumbfounded "you should probably tell izuku," I suggest. About 2 Days later Gran Torino has contacted me and I pick him as the person I'm going to go to I don't care the reason I want to be a part of this however I find out the reason I'm there isn't to get training for myself but to help izuku, of course.

I start helping  izuku figure out full cowling and Torino seems pretty happy since I actually make sure that all the food that he has me make is properly cooked and he does have me do a bit of training with him of which I am far faster than him but then he decides to tape my mouth to see if I can find a way to use my quirk without being able to sing.

I start to hum the melody to counting Stars and I'm able to turn into my bird form before he can hit me. Next he plugs his own ears as well as  izuku's and I'm unable to do anything. Getting hit around like a pinball by Torino hurts. Now it's the night of staying as we're traveling on the bullet train and a normal attacks and once Torino leaves a grab izuku's hand and we both leave. I already know where to go somehow I swear we were never told the exact location but anyways I get there and it's before Iida is even being threatened or at least having a knife or whatever above his head and instead he's getting kicked back.

"Hey stainy!" I call over getting his attention and he throws a knife at me for the stupid name. And thank you Gran Torino because I've become excellent at dodging "no need to get so hostile man" I say continuing to make quick banter as I signally izuku to take native and Iida to safety and he gets the hint as he grabs them and starts dragging them away as stain is focused on me.

A/N
Another short thing but I just wanted to get this over with and I know I skipped a lot of dialogue I wanted to be super precise but I don't have the patience for that anyways you're going to fight staying next and get a power up so let me know what songs you want also you can give me recommendations for any art you want to see like why in with a character or a scene that has already happened you can do this at any time by the way and I might actually make it and say who it was recommended by

Red flags by Tom Hardy
Lotta true crime by Penelope Scott
I can't decide by scissor sisters
My ordinary life by The living tombstone
Brittle bones Nikki by rare Americans

A Sirens Melody Yandere Mha X F ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara