I kindly ask the media and fans to refrain from speculating about the incident at this time. When I'm ready, I will share my story and experiences with you all. Until then, please respect my privacy and allow me the space I need to heal.

Thank you again for your ongoing support. It means the world to me, and I promise to come back stronger than ever.

With love and gratitude,
Alexandra 🤍

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Liked by TotoWolff, JamesJenkins, UserOne and 17 Million Others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by TotoWolff, JamesJenkins, UserOne and 17 Million Others

@CharlesLeclerc:

In life, we face challenges that test our strength, our resilience, and our love.

To those who don't know, yesterday, Alexandra went through an unimaginable ordeal, and my heart ached with every second I couldn't be there by her side.

But let me tell you something about my incredible soulmate, Alexandra Heroux. She is a force of nature, a woman of remarkable courage, and a heart filled with the kind of love that lights up my world every day. Ally, you are the bravest person I know, and nothing can ever diminish the strength of your spirit.

Our love story is something out of a dream, and every day with you feels like a page from a fairy tale. Your smile can light up the darkest of times, and your laughter is my favorite symphony. You've shown me the meaning of unconditional love and unwavering support, and I am forever grateful for you.

I want the world to know that I love you more than words could ever express. You're not just my partner; you're the love of my life, my confidante, and my greatest source of inspiration. I know that you'll emerge from this experience even stronger and more radiant than ever before.

Ally, you are my heart, my soul, and my forever.

With all my love,
Charles ❤️

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Liked by KellyPiquet, DanielRicciardo, TMZ and 11 Million Others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by KellyPiquet, DanielRicciardo, TMZ and 11 Million Others

@MaxVerstappen:  Life has its funny ways of bringing people together, and I've always found it a bit tricky to connect with others. Not too long ago, they used to call me "Mad Max" on the F1 track, and I deserved that nickname.

Homesick | Charles Leclercजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें