I guess I shall do my jogging routine every morning he said while changing his clother and puts on his shoes, so that he can start his early exercise, oh well I shall get going now he said while leaving a note in the table so that  Mayumi can see later after waking up.

He lefts the room and starts doing his jogging rountine. Now lets go to Mayumi waking up without Takumi besides her, hmm...Good morning Kum- looks beside her and sees that he is gone, huh? Where is Kumi? That Idiot will have my fist on his face later! she said while getting angry but noticed a letter in the table says "Hey Yumi I will just go for my jogging routine, I can't wake you up because its still too early and you look so cute while sleeping so I can't do it, and wait for me here in our room okay? Good girl. I love you Yumi"
- Kumi.

Geez he can just wake me up she said it while giggling but suddenly she coughs very badly and she immediately covers her mouth, after her cough is done she removes her hand and noticed a blood on her palm...Heh..The doctor is really right about my life span..I only have 4 days in this world. She said while going into the bathroom to wash it off and also to wash her face, she suddenly remembered the day she goes to the doctor to have her monthly check up.

Flashback when she in the hospital 5 pm in the night for the check up. Miss Hoshino you may come in now the nurse said to Mayumi waiting in the seats Oh, Thank you nurse she said while walking into the room.

Now she walks inside the room and gets greeted by the doctor in the room, well long time no see Mayumi the doctor said or shall I say uncle, yeah its been a while Uncle she replied, well lets start your monthly check up he said to Mayumi, and he starts doing the normal procedure of the check up to the patient. Also he gets a blood from Mayumi to check up if there is something wrong and does some x-ray, as well do some other things too.

The Uncle came back with the results and goes inside the room, but after he goes inside his face becomes pale because of the result. Hey Mayumi.. The result came out now.. he said while his hands is shaking with the result paper, are you alright Uncle!? she said while being worried on his Uncle because he looks pale, yeah I'm alright Mayumi..He said while looking at the paper. There is a very bad news about the result Mayumi..The Uncle said while shaking, Mayumi looked at his Uncle confused and said what is it Uncle? What is the bad news?.

Well you see Mayumi..We said 1 year ago that you recovered from Leukemia right..He said while have a sad expression, yeah you did say that Uncle? What does that have to do with the bad news? Wait don't tell me Uncl- she looked at him with a shock face, yes your right Mayumi your cancer came back and its more dangerous because some of your blood cells have Leukemia. He shows a picture of her body on the computer, as you can see in this part points at her arms that there some kind of virus that are covering some of her red blood cells that is Leukemia all part of your body have something like that.

Her face turned into a shocked one, uh Uncle..What shall I do? Should I get a surgery to get that thing out in my body!???? she said while panicking and scared, calm down Mayumi he replied, you should drink a water Mayumi he called the nurse to get some water for the patient. Also Mayumi I'm very sorry to say this...Your Leukemia is incurable and its already stage 4..He said while looking down, w-wh-what d-did you s-say Uncle!???she fell off the chair that she currently seating at.

Mayumi you only have one week to live here in this world..He bows down to her we are very sorry that we didn't noticed that your Leukemia is still in your body and I failed as a Uncle to protect my Niece, I'm very sorry he said while have tears in his eyes, no no no this can't be true...You got to be lying Uncle!!!! goes to his Uncle and holds his collar, looks at him crying his heart out I'm sorry Mayumi... he said while hugging Mayumi, you got to be kidding me...What will happen to my parents if I left them..What will happen if Takumi find out about this... she hugs back his Uncle and start breaking down into tears. You know I looked at you Mayumi like my daughter because its my dream to have a daughter... he is crying on her shoulder, its okay Uncle I understand that you all did you best to cure me..Its just my fate that my time is up now she said while sniffing, the nurse came inside the room holding a glass of water and looks at them crying and hugging each other uh what just happened here while I'm gone?.