BLEEDING SMILE

SUMMARY
__________

Leslie Carson is haunted with the memories of the perverse Hatchet Killer that plagued her small town and the unexpected role she played in Arch Teller's subsequent imprisonment.

Though years have gone by and hundreds of miles have deliberately been placed between Leslie and the town of Elk Point, a daunting retrial ending in Teller's release renders her world upended.

With a dreaded but obligated return to Elk Point to bury her father and console her grief-stricken mother, Leslie is forced to confront her past as well as a dark, looming promise; a promise from her former childhood friend and suspected Hatchet Killer to ultimately ruin Leslie in every way he knows how, plunging her and the town of Elk Point into a sinister and suspenseful game of survival.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

WARNING
__________

This book contains graphic violence, strong language, and sexual themes meant for mature audiences only. As an exploration of the darker side of human nature, approach with caution, but also, enjoy.

A/N

Is it Halloween yet? Has the thrill of physical and mental persecution begun to entice you?

BinD is apparently floating somewhere in the inter-webs. I'll let it be known now that my imagination and literary works reside solely on this horrid site (and now GoogleDrive, and evidently Marrlo's graphics folder).

Bleeding Smile; a culmination of my works.

Eternally grateful and such and such and yada yada.

(Fun game: how long will this one last before it's contents trigger a takedown? If it's still up, I haven't done my job.)

Bleeding Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें