Chapter 401: Arrest

Začít od začátku

Li Dazhu and the other two men in black followed Qiu Shaobai into the restaurant. After the other five people got out of the car, they immediately surrounded the small truck and guarded it, not letting anyone get close.

Some passersby were curious and wanted to find out what was in the small truck. However, they were all chased away by the men in black. The passersby didn't want trouble, so they left.

"Report. There's suspicious activity at 101's location. Please advise." A plainclothes officer stationed at the rest stop reported. He had been paying attention since he received orders from his superiors. He was told that there were nine men who had stolen two cattle. They were all dressed in black and well-trained.

"Understood." After 101 reported the situation, he kept his eyes on those people and watched them walk into the restaurant.

'So they stopped cause they were hungry.'

"101, 101. Please report. Please report the situation of the suspicious targets!" At this moment, a voice came from the intercom.

"Reporting. Four people entered the restaurant, and five people stayed outside,' 101 reported.

"101, go check out the situation!" Another order came.

'Yes!" 101 accepted the order.

101 immediately hid the walkie-talkie and tidied up his clothes. From the outside, he looked like a normal person. He passed by the men in black and the small white van. Since the van was carrying living beings, it couldn't be completely sealed. At least some cracks would be exposed.

Although Big Light and Little Light were different from ordinary cows, they were cows after all. No matter how clean they were, they still emitted the smell of cows.

101 's sense of smell wag very sensitive. Through the small gap, he could smell the cattle.

After a moment, 101 walked to a corner, took out a phone, and reported, "101 reporting, 101 reporting, target confirmed, target confirmed, please advise!"

'8101 approaches the target. Do not take reckless action. Support will be there soon!"

"Roger!" 101 said very seriously.

After that, he hid the walkie-talkie and put the tracking device on his sleeve. He looked around while holding a set of car keys. Then, he walked into the restaurant.

The food at the rest stop left much to be desired. Qiu Shaobai was a pampered young master, so he was not satisfied.

He ordered a few stir-fries and seafood. Then, he ordered a few bottles of wine. The waiter guided them to a private room Qiu Shaobai requested.

Li Dazhu's face was dark as he looked at the few bottles of white wine on the table. He said very seriously, "Young Master Qiu, we are on official business. We can't drink!"

Qiu Shaobai said disdainfully, "We're just transporting two cows. What's so serious?"

This time, Li Dazhu was very insistent. He said sternly, "You can pee and shit if you want to, but you can't drink!"

Alcohol was too troublesome. They hadn't even completed their mission. They still had to transport the two cows back to Guang City. Qiu Shaobai could do anything he wanted after that, but before the mission was completed, drinking was not possible.

Seeing Li Dazhu's resolute attitude, Qiu Shaobai was once again furious. He angrily shouted, "Li Dazhu, don't give me a hard time. Do you think you can order me around? You are just a dog. How dare you meddle in my business?" Then, he grabbed a bottle of white wine from the table and poured it into his mouth. Then, he looked at Li Dazhu with a mocking expression and said sarcastically, "Oops. I just drank. What can you do to me? Kill me if you dare." Then, he finished the bottle of wine.