Chapter- 10

When it was time to go Jiwoo was picking up his luggage.

"Um Yahir, how are you going?"

Yahir smiled and used his awakened powers. A light surrounded his body. Then his body shrunk and he turned into a white bird.

In stead of Yahir was now sitting beautiful white eagle.

"Is it ok? Or should I turn into another animal?"

His transformation made Kartien and Kayden dropped their jaws.

"Y-You, you can turn into animals?"

Kartien shouted.

"Ah yes, I use my ability to tamper with my body and change into any animal I want. It was painful at first few tries but then I got used to it."

"You are not only able to transform but can even transform into more than one animal"

Kartien yelled.

"You never told me that you can change into animals"

Kayden said to Yahir.

"It's not like you bothered to ask"

Yahir replied.

"So, is it ok Jiwoo?"

Yahir asked Jiwoo.

"Mhm, you look beautiful Yahir"

Yahir flew and sat on Jiwoo's shoulder gently rubbing his head against Jiwoo's cheek.

"It's already too late, we should go now"

Yahir reminded.

Jiwoo looked at the time and nodded. He picked up his luggage and settled on Inhyuk's car.

Inhyuk looked at Kartien's cat form and asked if that Jiwoo doesn't have to worry. He would make sure to make a good diet plan for his cats.

Only after a few minutes did Inhyuk notice Yahir.

"You also took in an eagle?"

He asked surprised.

"Ah, yes. Haha, I also like toher animals. This eagle was injured, I treated him and he has been living with me since. I call him 'Rooh'."

Jiwoo said the story Yahir asked him to say if anyone asked him about. They even decided on what name his eagle form would have. Since Yahir doesn't want a weird name like Kayden.

He even choose a name for Kartien.

"Oh, that's so sweet"

Inhyuk commented.

Yahir was still sitting on Jiwoo's shoulder and decided to take a nap.

They reached the the academy. Yahir left to check the academy parameters. He sensed some odd energies and tried to scout around.

Kayden looked like he wanted to come too but Yahir flew away first before Kayden could say anything.

After scouting around Yahir came to meet Jiwoo. He saw the other three kids were also in Jiwoo's dorm.

Kayden and Kartien were sitting like humans and eating cat treats even if they were clearly in their cat forms.

'Don't they have to behave like cats?'

Yahir is still surprised no one got suspicious on them.

He sat on the window and tapped it. Hearing the tapping sound everyone turned to look at the window.

There was a beautiful white eagle tapping the window. It stopped when he gained everyone's attention.

"Rooh, you're back"

Jiwoo said as he called Yahir with the name they decided.

He opened the window letting the bird come in. The said bird came in and once again settled on Jiwoo's shoulder.

"Oyi Jiwoo who's this?"

Jisuk asked.

Jiwoo then once again told the made up story.

"This eagle is very beautiful"

Subin said streching her hand towards the bird. She was careful as not to get attacked by the eagle since eagle are knows as birds that prey.

But contrary to her caution the eagle was very gentle. He let her touch him and even nustled against her hand.

Jisuk and Wooin also started playing with the eagle.

After they all went back Yahir told them about the information he got while scouting around.