INH- CHAPTER 2: What makes you human?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He stopped in his tracks immediately and looked down an alley next to us.

Y/n: Someone's in there, crying, they're bleeding...

I looked down the dark alleyway and strained my eyes and ears to try and see them through the dark and pouring rain or hear them over the rolling thunder.

Y/n: Get down...

Katsuki: tch, now my socks are gonna be fucking wet...

Y/n: knew it...

We proceeded to walk down the alley, I kept my hands open, ready to blow up anyone who came at us, even at 10 with Y/n's training I could blow a hole through 10 inches of mahogany. Y/n for his part formed his keratin plate armor, a characteristic of his quirk I became familiar with. He would always use it when we sparred .

As we walked down the alley, the supposed crying became audible, and after adjusting my eyes to the dark, I saw a small girl. She was covered in mud and blood, and her uniform was in tatters. The left side of her face was covered in a nasty bruise, her eye swollen shut. She had two blonde buns tied up messyly. Her hair looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. She was easily our age, maybe a few months older.

She hadn't noticed us approaching until y/n was standing right in front of her, with myself slightly to the side on his right.

Y/n: Tell me, little one, why are you crying?

God dammit he's doing this again. Every time we confronted bullies or shit, he would start talking like an old man, shit was creepy as fuck.

Girl looked up at us, left side covered by the nasty bruise, her right eye was red and puffy, from all the crying. Standing closer to her now, I could easily see that her arms were riddled with cuts and bruises. Her clothes were at this point, nothing more than lose pieces of cloth held together by thin threads. Looking at her uniform confirmed, we were in the same grade.

Looking at us, she was terrified, I can't by who, though, my feral snarl or the fact that Y/n looked like a living alien tank with all his armor.

???: w-who are you?

Y/n: My name is Y/n, and I would like to help you if you would allow it. This is my companion, katsuki bakugou, with us here, there us nothing to fear...

Katsuki: man, why you always gotta sound so fuckin creepy?

Y/n: This is merely my preferred speech pattern. The gentleman I received it from was quite nice.

That was another thing, it tooks some work on Auntie and the hags part, even with some of mine and pops help, but we got him to stop referring to the people he killed as victims, but instead as though who suffered with him. Though, whether or not he really believed that I have no idea, at least back then.

???: y-you talk f-funny...

Y/n just seemed to stare at her after comment, slightly tilting his head to the side. There was no expression, seeing as his face was a flat plate of keratin. In what I can only guess at the time was approval, he shared the flesh umbrella with girl.

Y/n: I suppose my manner of speaking is rather strange for age, now tell me. Why are you here, in such a condition,  freezing in the rain?

The girl looked down, seemingly scared again, but appreciative of the gesture of stopping the rain.

???: m-my parents threw me out, t-they said my quirk was evil...

I could only frown at this. After y/n's arrival, I became aware of my own and others' behavior towards deku. The way we treated him wasn't right, all because he was quirkless, and the fact that I was being encouraged to do so angered me now that I'm aware. After asking the hag about that kinda stuff, I learned how common it was for the quirkless to be treated as such, and through y/n, I saw that those with a 'villainous quirk weren't far behind in that regard.