Prologue

"Come dad, come on in. Thank you so much for coming", She said while leading her dad inside the hotel with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

"Hey! It's my pleasure sweetie. This place looks so beautiful Jennie!" He complimented while walking behind her and admiring the beauty of the place. "Btw how did you find this place? It took me 6 hours to get here", he questioned looking curiously at his daughter.

Hearing the question made Jennie smile even brighter at her accomplishment, "This place isn't that much popular dad, yet I found it! You know your daughter is talented right?" Jennie says putting a little pressure on 'right'.

Hearing his daughter the man chuckled and while walking around the hotel he said, "That you are my darling! And it's also right in the middle of the forest! Amazing!" He couldn't stop complimenting his daughter.

"Yeah dad! that's the speciality of the hotel, middle of the forest" she replied proudly while making her way to the front of the hotel with her dad following right behind.

"Jental Forest Hotel! It's beautiful". He said while looking at the big board where the name was carved and smiling proudly at his daughter's achievement.

"It is a boutique hotel dad", Jennie said earning a frown from her father, "What does that mean child?" He asked. "It means that it is not a regular hotel. We have lesser number of rooms but each of them are luxurious, we have a small staff members but we give personal attention". She explained while walking into the hotel through the main entrance this time. "This is going to be my reception"

Walking further inside she said pointing towards an area "this is going to be the dining hall", she excitedly walked further and further inside while showing her dad the different areas of the hotel. "And you did this all by yourself?" Her dad questioned earning a simple nod from his darling who was too busy showing off her hotel to her father.

"These are going to be the guest rooms", Jennie said pointing excitedly towards a bunch of rooms "I will be designing them myself!!" She said dragging her father inside one of the rooms.

"I didn't know you were an interior designer as well", Jennie filled hearing her father's response and turned around to say something but the only thing she found behind herself was an empty corridor and not even a soul could be seen. The big gummy smile on Jennie's face was replaced by a concerned look. She started looking around calling for her father but she couldn't find anyone. She was all alone.

Just when Jennie was about to give up she heard a loud ringing of a phone and she woke up. Jennie shot her eyes open and took a few breaths before she turned towards the lamp and turned it on. She then turned to pick up her phone which was still ringing loudly.

"Hello?" She asked waiting for an answer. "Hello, this is contractor Charan speaking from Himachal, ma'am" the man said calmly but with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Oh yes, Mr. Charan! When will the decorations arrive?" She asked sleepily. "Sorry ma'am, it took really long to arrange for your stuff but the loaded truck has just left for your hotel and at most it will be there by morning. Make sure to check it thoroughly! Thank you and sorry again" Mr. Charan said earning and 'okay' from Jennie after which they ended the call.

The truck which was supposed to reach Jental Forest Hotel was standing in the middle of a highway not far from the hotel

The truck which was supposed to reach Jental Forest Hotel was standing in the middle of a highway not far from the hotel. The driver was standing out looking frustrated and was talking to someone on the phone. A spare tyre and some tools were scattered near the back tyre of the truck.

"Hey man! Where are you? How long will you take to get here? First of all, I'm in the middle of a forest and moreover the contractor has been calling me nonstop! I need to deliver this stuff to hotel soon!! .....Okay fine, fine! Just get here soon."

He hung up the call frustradely and just when he was about to go towards the back tyre of the truck where a lot of tools were laying about on the road but he was stopped by a loud creepy roar. The driver slowly turned towards the forest and squinting his eyes he tried to find the source of the roar inside the pitch black forest.

"Whose there?" He yelled hesitantly and waited for a response but nothing could be heard, only the silence of the night was there. He was trying to tell himself that it was nothing but he clearly heard that roar.

The man then gathered all his courage and walked towards the forest. "Who is there?" He asked once again but still no response, hearing nothing he gained a little more courage and walked deeper inside the forest. He was just exploring the forest when suddenly he had a weird feeling, like someone was behind him.

He turned around thinking that maybe his friend was finally here but he found no one there. At least not a human. What he found creeped the hell out of him, he saw a huge tail hanging from the tree. Bringing up the little courage he was left with the man looked up and the thing roared again finally leaving the man with no courage left.

The guy ran as fast as he could and grabbing a wrench he got in the back of the truck. He hurriedly closed the door and stood there silently, he knew the thing he was still out there. He could here the creepy sound it makes while breathing.

He heard some weird noises coming from the front of the truck so he opened the small window in order to peak at the driver's seat but what he saw made him scream his lungs out. Just when he opened the window the thing jumped on the bonnet of the truck, shattering the glass. The man saw two creepy looking legs and hurriedly closed the window, cursing himself internally for screaming.

The thing then jumped on the top of the truck and was walking painfully slowly there, the metal was bending wherever he walked. Suddenly he dug his nails inside the metal, tearing the metal layer.

A creepy eye looked inside the truck and after spotting the man it vanished

A creepy eye looked inside the truck and after spotting the man it vanished. Then it was all silent again. No more crawling noises, no more breathing noises .... just silence.

But the silence wasn't for too long. Suddenly the area where the man was standing tore from beneath him and a huge hand caught the man's leg. The only thing the helpless man could do was scream and cry but his screams were of no use.

Soon his screams also died down and were replaced by the sounds of tearing and chewing of flesh.

Well that's it for the prologue, I hope you guys enjoyed and please lmk what you think about it

Well that's it for the prologue, I hope you guys enjoyed and please lmk what you think about it. And if you haven't seen the movie then lmk what you think it is?