Chapter 8: Down with the Sickness ft. FNAF

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, go away."

Adam opened the door only to see Bonnie leaning against the wall reading a newspaper. The rabbit looked up only to be met with another door slam. Finally, he wandered off as the musical security guard checked on his cameras to stall Foxy and wind the music box. That creepy puppet has gotten him one too many times.

"God my arms are getting sore probably thanks to Bonnie's camping ass. Whatever, this night has been annoying so far, but not difficult. Heh, this'll be a piece of cake."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:00 AM

Yeah, Adam ate his words real quickly. He was being assaulted from all sides by animatronics. Bonnie was just as aggressive as ever and Chica decided to take a page out of his book as well. Not only that, but the two main threats all but stopped Adam from keeping an eye on Foxy, forcing him to stop the fox from entering a good few times as well. It didn't help that the music box was being demanding and that Freddy was finally off the stage.

All of the moving around he had to do was starting to take a toll as he got more light headed as the night progressed. Soon, a familiar laugh rang throughout the building, Freddy had moved. Adam checked the cameras and noticed how close the bear was getting to his office.

"Oh this isn't good, they're using up my power. If it wouldn't get me fired I probably would've strangled Mike by now for having the building shut off after I used up a certain amount of power."

He quickly switched to Pirate's Cove to stall Foxy before closing a door on Chica.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:00 AM

Alright so now Adam was running around the office like a madman, shutting doors, winding music boxes, and checking cameras. It didn't help that he was starting to feel nauseous. At some point his arms turned gray but he didn't really care, anything to get him through the night.

He stayed in his routine before he heard a familiar annoyance rear its ugly head.

"Hello."

He turned on the light to the office window and sure enough, there was a familiar balloon-toting animatronic. Adam quickly put on his Freddy mask as the fat robot hopped through the window, stared at the young man, and ran out of the office laughing.

"Yeah, you aren't jamming my doors again you little turd."

The small moment of stillness allowed the nausea to wear off for a second, but not for long as chaos resumed the second Balloon Boy left the office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:00 AM

So at this point everything had fallen into complete disarray. Phone Dude wasn't lying when he said the characters would be more active this night, what he failed to mention is that they ingested 500 kilograms of ketamine before washing it down with a barrel full of Red Bull.

The only thing keeping Adam moving was sheer motivation. He was sore all over; and if wasn't for his precog alerting him to at least half of the danger, then he would've lost a long time ago.

"C'mon, it's just one more hour. You can do this."

He heard Freddy's laughter ring out from outside his door and quickly shut it before the bear could enter his office. His arm recoiled at contact with the button as a jolt of pain shot through it. Adam groaned as he did his best to persevere through the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:55 AM

Yeah, Adam didn't know if he was going to make it. He was exhausted and sore to the point of near-collapse, he felt ready to lose whatever he ate last night, and to top it off his nose was runny. His legs had turned gray and were practically carrying him around the office out of impulse rather than of Adam's own will.