Back For More

BACK FOR MORE

There's a magic to how we livin'
There's a magic to what this is

We don't got none of the issues that people got
Keep it on some of the same waves we keepin' on
None of that stuff to make you dependent on

All I know is if you walk away
There'll be something
Baby, that's okay, 'cause
I can see you comin' back for more

All I know is if you walk awayThere'll be somethingBaby, that's okay, 'causeI can see you comin' back for more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aubrey Drake Graham
October 24, 1986

Cassandra Islande MondesirJune 5, 1995

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cassandra Islande Mondesir
June 5, 1995

All About Drake's Children, All Eight Of Them

The rapper shares a son, Adonis Graham, with French artist Sophie Brussaux and two sets of twins plus triplets with Greek-Haitian American businesswoman Cassandra Mondesir.

Drake is a father of eight.

The Grammy-nominated rapper announced on his Instagram that he is a father of eight children as he announced the birth of his youngest children, who already three months old. He also revealed that he has two sets of twins: two boys and two girls. He also revealed tattoos dedicated to his eight children on his body.

Here's everything to know about Drake's eight children.

Drake's oldest son, Adonis was born on Oct. 11, 2017. He shares son Adonis Graham, 5, with French artist Sophie Brussaux. Drake and Sophie both waited until March 2020 to share any photos of Adonis.

Drake's first set of twins are boys, Ares and Apollo, the twin boys were born on June 11, 2019. He shares Ares and Apollo Graham, 4, with Greek-Haitian American businesswoman Cassandra Mondesir. Drake waited until September 2023 to share any photos of Ares and Apollo.

Drake and Cassandra would go on to have another set of twins but this time twin girls, Adonia and Aethra. The twin girls were born on May 30, 2021. Drake waited until September 2023 to share any photos of Adonia and Aethra, 2.

Recently, Drake and Cassandra welcomed triplets: two boys and a girl, Atlas, Adras, and Airlia. The triplets were born on June 20, 2023. Drake waited until September 2023 to share any photos of Atlas, Adras, and Airlia, three moths old.

Drake's baby mama Cassandra Mondesir dominates Twitter for wearing a black dress

Cassandra Mondesir trends on Twitter for stepping out in a body hugging black dress three months after having triplets.

Cassandra Mondesir tried to break the internet.

Those who have follows her knows she likes keeping covered in t-shirts and jeans most of the time. But, the ones who weren't familiar got a whole lot more than they bargained for, when Cassandra was photographed at a party.

Twitter users are going crazy over Cassandra in that black dress, with all she's showing off.

Peep the Twitter hysteria over her down below.

"Cassandra in that dress, bruhhhh!"

"Drake's second baby momma looks good."

"Cassandra in that dress. Whew!"

"Cassandra got them thangs all over the dinner party."

"Haitian Queen Cassandra just got me pregnant with that black dress on."

"Boy, Drake is a lucky mf. Cassandra is wearing that dress. My God today."

What was your reaction to Cassandra's stunning dress?

Liked by champagnepapi and 136,981 others cassandraislande I had fun being the secret baby momma 🤭 Now I have ten million Instagram followers and trending on Twitter for wearing a dress 😩 But anyway, the snapback after seven kids is a blessing a...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by champagnepapi and 136,981 others
cassandraislande I had fun being the secret baby momma 🤭 Now I have ten million Instagram followers and trending on Twitter for wearing a dress 😩 But anyway, the snapback after seven kids is a blessing and I had my abs my whole pregnancy too. #tbt
View all 453 comments
iamcardib 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Back For Moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें