Tae come closer to jin and whisper in his ears..
"Hyung why I feel pain down there.. Its feeling like sticker pulling out of my skin and it's hurting.. "

"That's what we are going to talk with you sit hear" Jin make tae sit on the edge of the bad and the couple sit in front of him on the sofa.. Namjoon take tae's hands in his with concerned expression and tae get more confused..

"Tae.. Baby please listen us carefully.. Ok"

Tae nodded..

Namjoon told him everything about his surgert,his baby,about jungkook, about Mr jeon and their past..

Tae was listen all having no expression but when he heared that his love of life betray him and because of him his baby no. Their baby is no more.. He started crying and continuesly shaking his head that he can't believe that jungkook didn't love him..

He told Namjoon and jin to leave him alone but they are afraid that tae will do something wrong with himself but tae assure them that he will not do this silly things..

Namjoon and jin leave him in his room..

Tae lock his room and sit there and staring at nothing.. Tears not stopping form his eyes..

Tae was so confused that how things changed in this 2 days but it's starts from when jungkook start to ignore him..

He get up from the floor and stand in front of the mirror he caresses his stomach softly imagning his baby.. Who is not anymore in his body..

"I'm so sorry my baby love... I didn't capable to save you.. I'm so sorry " He cried even hard then before..

"Why kookie.. Why you did this to me huh.. What I did bad to you to deserve this.. How happy I was when i found that I'm pregnent.. I want to tell you but it's like I didn't get chance.. " Tae was sobbing hard that his voice can be heard to the hall and Namjoon and jin also crying hearing that.

They are blaming themselves for tae's condition..

Tae was not going to forgive jungkook and that's final..

Every one is in pain..

Mr and Mrs jeon, jungkook is feeling pain out of guilt.. Tae was feeling pain of betryal , Namjoon and jin blaming themselves, jimin is also in pain seeing his best friend cry..

Mr and Mrs kim come to tae and Mrs kim run to her baby's room and as she saw tae she hug him tightly and kiss his face over all while crying..

"Baby how are you? Are you fine? I'm so sorry that we are not there for you.. Now you are not staying here and coming with us..and i dont want any excuses from you.. " Mrs kim said making tae sit on the bed but tae was zoned out he was happy that his parents are here but he don't want to leave from here..

Yes he is very very angry and upset from jungkook but he knows that he loves him.. Because no one can hide their feelings because eyes tell everything...

Mr kim also come to tae and he Littrely cry on tae's shoulder that makes tae cry also.. He also suggest tae for come with them but tae shrugged that thing by saying that he will think about it...

He want some time for get out from this truma..

On the other side..

Jungkook was crying mess he was not eating and sleeping..

He was just curled up on the cold floor and crying his heart out..

He hurt the love of his life his cute soft baby even he kill his own baby and that's killing him from inside..

Mr and Mrs jeon trying to console him but he always tell them to let him be alone..

It's very cruel that you did mistake that it's eating up you also you want to ask for forgiveness but you don't have coverage to even see in their eyes whom you hurt..

Jungkook was so guilty and also he was so angry on his father also himself..

He want to kill himself but he don't have coverage..

He can do only one thing crying in regret..

Short chapter...........

Will tae go with his parents?

Can jungkook get out of his truma?

Can jungkook get tae's forgiveness?

Let's see..

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚...

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨..

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚.. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙠..

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮..

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩..

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡..

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰