04-can you hear me now?

Start from the beginning

"This feels nice" I say passing the computer to Emily.

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with F" Spencer said making us all turn to look at what she was looking.

"Hey, mr. Fitz" Hannah grreted.

"Looking good mr.Fitz" Spencer shouted when our teacher passed all the way from the other side of the street on his bike.

"My turn" Aria said taking the computer from Emily.

"There are teachers that you don't wanna see on a bike"Spnecer started "And there's teacher you do wanna see on a bike" 

"Ditto" I say

"I would not want to see mr.Gilardi on a bike" Hannah admited.

"Please Hannah, don't make me have nightmares tonight" I joke

"Ah, mr Fitz" Hannah smiled.

"Hannah your turn" Aria said tossing the computer to her.

"Ah, I wish we had a drumroll for this"Hannah chuckeled.

"All right here goes. We are oficially A proof"

"Listen, all those little messages zipping through the air all around us" Spencer deadplanned.

"Yep, and none of them from A" Aria said in relif.

"This feels like a good thing" Emily said sitting on the bech next to Aria.

"Of course it'a a good thing" Hannah spoke" Out of mind, out of sight"

As if on cue a paper comes flying towards us, it's one of the flyers of Alison, back when they were trying to found her. It had red sharpie on it and it was  wrote "Ding Dong the bitch is dead". All five of us go away immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you there" Noel Kahn says as he puts an arm around my shoulders while we want into the cafeteria.

"What up Kahn" I say, looking around to find the girls.

"We haven't spoke since the party" He says looking at me.

"Why is that shocking to you" I ask, still scaning my eyes all around me.

"I just want to make sure we are good Ava" He says stoping me in my tracks and forcing me to look at him.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I ask, he looks genually concerned

"Because you always get mad at me after we hook up" He chuckles

"Yeah, well, I guess you are lucky then cause I am not mad this time" I smile, before starting to walk towards the girls direction.

"Oh I am lucky in many levels when it comes to you" He smikrs.

"You really are stupid" I comment.

"Yeah, well, you like it. I will catch you up later" He says beofre kissing my cheek and leaving me by the girls.

"Hi" I say, they all turn to me with smiles on their faces.

"Seriously, what is the thing between you two?" Spencer asks.

"It's nothing, we are just friends" I say smiling.

"So you two didn't hook up at his party?" She asked once again, i rolled my eyes before answering.

" What does that have to do with anything" I fire back.

"So you guys did?" Emily questions

"Where's Hannah?" I ask changing the subject.