Walking towards the Senkaimon, she opens a gate to the World of the Living. She walks through the gate and a few minutes later, arrived in the world of the living.

"As much as it annoys me, I'll have to visit that Urahara for a gigai, then my mission truly begins." With the Senkaimon closing behind her, she flashstepped around the city, eventually arriving at Urahara's shop. She saw a boy with red hair messing with a timid girl with black hair. She didn't know what kind of connection they had to Urahara, but she wasn't going to question it. She didn't want to know anything about that creep.

"You, twerp with the red hair. Where is Urahara?"

The boy looked at Soi Fon, seemingly angered at being called a twerp.

"Huh!? What did you call me lady!?"

Soi Fon, annoyed, ignores his question. "Where is your boss, Kisuke Urahara?"

The boy calmed down a little, but still had an irritated expression. "He's probably inside with the cat demon."

Soi Fon's eyes widen slightly. Lady Yoruichi? Here?

"Thank you, twerp."

She briskly walks past the two children, heading inside. It was more or less a mess in the room. Boxes stacked everywhere, some opened and their contents all over the floor. She sneered at the sight. Yoruichi, here? Her Lady Yoruichi, hanging around in a run down shack like this? Unbelievable. She sighs and clears her throat before calmly yelling out.

"URAHARA, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU SICK BASTARD?" After her calm outburst, she hears some ruffling noises, and out comes Urahara yawning, wearing his signature green clothes, showing his chest, he white and green striped bucket hat, and his fan, along with a playful smirk.

"So, Soi Fon. What can I do for you?"

"I need a Gigai, quickly. As much as it pains me to say it, I'd rather have a Gigai from you than that creep Kurosutchi."

Urahara looks at her, and chuckles. "Sure, I'll make one for you. If you need to leave it anywhere, just drop it off at Ichigo's house. He can't exactly refuse, since he's only a Substitute."

"Whatever, I just need a Gigai."

Urahara just chuckles lightly despite Soi Fon's harsh tone

"Alright, alright. I'll give make you one, it'll take a few moments though."

She just sighs in annoyance as she sits down at a nearby table. "Whatever..."

Urahara walked towards the back of his shop, chuckling to himself. After a few moments of waiting, Urahara came out with a Gigai for Soi Fon, smirking to himself.

"Here you go. Now, that'll be ¥125."

Soi Fon, not being in a playful mood, flashsteps towards him, her zanpakutou raised to his neck, making him gulp loudly.

"What was that, Urahara?"

"N-Nothing, nothing. It's free!"

She smirks to herself and sheathes her zanpakutou. She takes the Gigai from his hands, and enters it. It had the appearance of a school girl or something similar to.

 It had the appearance of a school girl or something similar to