Noelle POV

"And with that, we'll call it a day. Congratulations on your last year at Secondary School once again." Our Physics teacher, Mr James announce as the school dismissal bell rings.

"Finally!" Drea sighs beside me.

"So this is what it is like to be in Ss3. I'm famished already." I voice out, as we pack our bags.

"Mr. James needs to work on his conscience, like seriously, this is the first day of school this term. Is he supposed to bombard us with numerous topics?" Drea whines as we step out of our classroom.

"Careful Audrey. I can hear you." Mr James walks past us with a smirk.

"Sorry!" We both call out hurrying out of his sight.

                         ♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

   Screech!!!

The tyres of a vehicle comes to halt at the newly completed duplex sharing the same fence with my house. How do I know this? I'm beside my window, and there is no possible way that my eyes can avoid the aura emanating from the flashy blue car.

"Are you there? Elle?" I hear someone call from the door. Drea.

"Yes, come in." I turn, facing the door.

"What are you doing? I've been knocking at your door, since — she walks towards me, slight annoyance in her voice — when do you have a problem with your....... Oh My God!!! Whose car is that?!" She yells, her eyes almost bulging out.

"Shhhh." I whisper, covering her mouth with my palm. "Whoever is in it might hear you."

"Woah. I thought as much." She whispers, the moment I let her go.

"What?"

"Take a look at the duplex. It's already eye-catching. I knew that whoever would live here would be swimming in money and this car is enough to prove it."

"I think it's the latest model."

"Yeah. And it's even......" Her words are stuck in her mouth when the person behind the wheels step out.

"Oh my fucking God!" I manage to say.

I've never seen any guy as handsome as the person before my eyes. I think this is the part where the word 'beautiful' comes in. From where I am, he looks so tall, with a crystal clear skin. I'm not even talking about his hair or the way he walks into the building.

"Did you see what I just saw?" Drea asks, shaking me almost violently.

"Where on earth did that guy come from?" I ask obviously dazed.

"Someone please tell me this is a dream." Drea mouths as she falls onto the bed.

"This is a dream."

"Are you okay?" She kicks my butt, feigning annoyance.

"Ow! What?"

"What do you mean this is a dream?"

"You said someone should tell you that it is a dream." I argued.

"Oh my God! Don't you understand, sarcasm?!" Drea cries out, hurling a pillow at me but I dodge it instinctively and it flies out the window.

Flying out of the window is not the problem. The problem is where did the pillow land? And as we run to the window to find out, we are met with four eyes staring at us.

"Shit!" I hear Drea curse beside me.

Any word worse than shit? That's what it is right now. How can you explain that your pillow lands on the head of a very handsome guy who just packed into his own house.