"AAAAAAAH!" Inosuke shouted like a wild demon boar when Tengen saw how Inosuke behaved he immediately knew why he was so wild.

"I love that smell give me more! Give me more! Give me more!" Inosuke shouted and in a blink, Inosuke disappeared from his position and followed you.

"He becomes wild now," Tengen said while smirking cause Tengen knew what Inosuke could do to you if Inosuke landed a hand on you and Tengen knew that you would not like what Inosuke would do to you when Inosuke touched you for the first time.

"I'm just wondering what will happen to Y/n when Sanemi and Inosuke's hands land on her," Rengoku added while Giyuu stood silent and thinking what the punishment he would give you since he hadn't been with you for a few months he was also thinking about what punishment he would give to Sabito when Sabito snatches you from him Giyuu wanted you to feel the pain he feels, he wants to when you pay for it and experience for yourself how much pain you caused him.

"What should I do to you Sabito?" Giyuu asked his old best friend but Sabito did say anything and kept quiet when Giyuu didn't receive any answer from Sabito he stepped on Sabito's wound again and Sabito screamed in pain Giyuu loved it so much that he saw his best friend suffering.

But despite the pain that Sabito was feeling, Sabito still managed to speak to Giyuu.

"Even if you kill me, you still won't... Y/n will love you, remember that!" Sabito said to him Giyuu did not like what his old friend said to him Giyuu didn't speak and the step when Sabito's wound got hard made Sabito writhe in pain but no matter how much Giyuu tried to make you love him too, you still won't love him because of his behavior and his true personality but even that's how Giyuu will also force you to love him.

 Y/n will love you, remember that!" Sabito said to him Giyuu did not like what his old friend said to him Giyuu didn't speak and the step when Sabito's wound got hard made Sabito writhe in pain but no matter how much Giyuu tried to make you love h...

"Go on say what you want i don't care if Y/n hates me so much because I will also force him to love me and if that doesn't work you will be a good example for him to love me." Giyuu said to Sabito.

When Giyuu said this Sabito's mind was alerted immediately because Sabito knew what Giyuu meant by what he said to Sabito.

Giyuu will use him himself to make you surrender to him because Sabito knows how soft you are when it comes to him.

"Screw you!" Sabito said but Giyuu just smirked at him as if he was the winner of the last fight between the two of them while Tengen and Rengoku were just listening to the two of them.

Little by little Yuichiro regenerated from the wounds he inflicted on his twin when Yuichiro opened his eyes he saw Sabito with a serious wound on his stomach and by his side were Giyuu, Rengoku, Tengen, and not far away among them the demon king Tanjiro.

Yuichiro eyes wide when he saw the demon king the first thing he felt was the other presence of the demon king when he tried to move suddenly part of Yuichiro's body was cut off.

Yuichiro writhed in pain and Giyui, Rengoku, and Tengen looked at him except for Tanjiro.

Sabito turned his head slowly to Yuichiro when Sabito saw Yuichiro's condition he almost felt sorry for him because his body was not able to regenerate much Sabito knew why Yuichiro's body was weak in regeneration since Yuichiro became a demon He never ate human flesh, he only ate animals.