Blake, like his other siblings was adopted, his parents were not fit to raise him, so he was thrown into the system and luckily found just a year later by the Hwangs.

The order went as follows, Luna first, Soojin second, Blake third, and the final addition was Syrone, three years ago.

"I got the music!" Luna quickly went on her phone to play holiday music through the house speakers, it's tradition.

Staff came in with hot chocolate, the only staff in the house, as everyone else was home for the holiday.

"Hazel? Why are you here? Spend the day with your spouse and children? Go!!" Lia scolded the other woman.

"I will, I just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and some coco before I go."

"Well, alright. Thank you! Everyone say thank you to Hazel."

"Thank you, Hazel!"

"Did you open our gift yet?" Yeji questioned, making sure everyone including her wife got their hot coco before she gave herself one. Even the dogs got their own special ones.

"I did, I almost couldn't accept it. You know I wanted to visit England to be there for my daughter's Oxford University Graduation. I didn't expect you to give my whole family a first-class trip and paid time off!"

"Well, I know I wouldn't miss any of my kids' graduations for the world. It's the least we can do for you, Hazel. Now go! Before the snow starts, it might blizzard." Lia said with complete jolly.

"Alright, I'm off. Merry Christmas." The woman kissed bye to everyone, getting her bag and leaving.

~Santa, tell me if you're really there! Don't make me fall in love again if you won't be here next year~

Ariana sang through the house speakers.

"Now let's get started already!" Soojin giggled, jumping around at how excited she was. She was a bit close to the edge of the glass coffee table, so by protective instinct, Onyx stood behind her to keep her from running into it or tripping and falling onto it. He protects his family until his old age takes him and he can't anymore.

"Alright, like always, youngest to oldest. Blake, you're up." Yeji started.

The mansion was absolutely soiled in laughter and screams of surprise. Like every year, Yeji and Lia got perfect kids for their kids because they just knew them so well. It was hard considering they're both so busy, but they are very much involved in their children's lives. Enough to pick them up from school and go to all of their events.

For Soojin, even though she got so many cool things, it was the sister necklace she saw online once. She really wanted to buy it with Luna, but at the time, Luna called it lame and embarrassing. Once the little girl opened the jewelry box with the matching necklaces she broke into tears and ran to her role model for a hug.

A little sister only wants to be like her older sister.

For Blake, a kid's program at the museum of space and celestial bodies was his favorite present. He is a sucker for space, he loves everything about it. The second he heard about the program last year; he was too young to join, and it destroyed him. He wanted to go more than anything. He permanently lost hope until now. He cried and hugged his moms with delight and gratitude.

Soojin tells all of her friends about how kind, cool, and beautiful Luna is. She truly loves having Luna as a sister, even if they aren't blood related.

For Syrone, he froze when he opened the small box and saw the key fob, a Toyota symbol on it.

"Hold up... no way." He almost covered his face as he teared up. He, like Luna, have part time jobs to help save up for school and other things they want. Of course, Yeji and Lia will never let them worry about money during school or at all in their lives, but they know that Luna and Syrone will appreciate their education more if some of the money they use is their own hard-earned money. Luna dreams of studying abroad and Syrone is trying his hardest to get into Harvard, so far, he's set to be accepted. The school, however, is expensive and he was stuck between saving for college or his first car.