"N-ne. Joneun Lia imnida, bangapseumnida." Lia answered, a little overwhelmed by all the positive energy she was being hugged by.

"Oh wonderful!" Haewen beamed as they released the hug. Hyunjin came out of his room thinking he heard the familiar voices of his parents.

"Eomma? Appa?" He said, but he quickly tried running away when he realized just how loving his parents are.

"Son!" They both exclaimed, running towards him and capturing him in hugs, roughly playing with his hair.

"Your parents are... lovely. And you didn't tell me your mom is the Haewen. My parents love her music." Lia giggled once Yeji was at her side again, wiping her mouth and hands with wet naps.

"Yeah... they really are something. But I love them." Yeji sighed.

"And they came all the way here from Singapore to check on you?"

"I guess so, they worry extra because of the boxing..."

"They're so sweet." Lia watched Haewen and Lim smother Hyunjin with love, asking him if he's found a boyfriend yet, encouraging him to hurry up and find the one because they want to attend their childrens' weddings while they're still here.

Accepting him, not judging him, caring for him. Both of them.

Yeji held Lia tightly, sensing the blue her heart became as she watched them.

"Well, why don't we go out and grab dinner? We'll all get dressed up, head over to one of the nice restaurants in the area." Lim suggested.

"Lia and I just ate, and the hospital told me to stay home tonight, appa. But you two can go with Hyunjin, we'll be fine here." Yeji answered.

"Nonsense, we'll go as a family, Lia is welcome and expected. Is tomorrow night ok?"

"Tomorrow night works with me. Babe?" Yeji looked over at Lia.

"That works for me as well." She answered, Hyunjin answering positively as well. So they all agreed to go to dinner the next night.

And suddenly Lia was having dinner with her girlfriend's parents in less than 24 hours.

"Oh that was so embarrassing! They came up to me with chocolate all over my face! I even had hot cheetos in my mouth." Lia whined after Haewen and Lim left to head down to their Hampton beach house.

"It was not! It was fucking adorable." Yeji comforted her, they headed up to Yeji's room after cleaning up their game night and sat on her bed together. They planned to watch a movie with her projector.

"Just pick a movie. I will look so good tomorrow night, they'll think I'm a different person." Lia whined into a pillow.

"Have you ever watched Bound?"

"What?"

"The movie Bound."

"No... what's it about? Is it new or something?"

"No, it's a bit of an oldie. It's a sapphic film."

"Will it make us horny?"

"Mmm probably. But we can control ourselves, it's only one scene."

"Ok."

They laid together in Yeji's bed, watching the film attentively until the sex scene. They began shifting in the bed, getting horny.

"Ah I knew this was a bad idea! I thought it in my head." Lia whined, undeniably flirty and needing some action.

"You could always sit on my face. Moria said it was ok." Yeji invited with a smiled, she kept bringing it up as if she was serious.