"Any specific colors?" you ask Laswell.

"Not to my knowledge, but you can never go wrong with black." She's not wrong. When in doubt, wear black.

All the dresses you laid eyes on where too gaudy. They were drawing too much attention and with the plan you had in mind, too much attention would not be good. Anxiety crept inside you again because you were running out of time. Minutes felt like hours, and you only have four hours left until you have to be there. You scanned the store about to lose all hope until your eyes landed on a dress.

You head towards the back of the store and the dress was displayed on a mannequin. It shimmered when the light hit it just right, but not too much. Spaghetti straps hugged the shoulders of the fabrics faux of a person. The dress was tight but hugged all the curves in the right places. A slit up the right side of the dress went from the hip and the rest of the way down near the floor. The front of dress was cut into a low 'V' that stopped at your sternum below the breasts. You circle around and the back was completely open, and the back sat at the top of your ass. Dangerously low. It was sexy. It would draw his attention. It was perfect. It was a deep red that reminded you of the rose Ghost got you this morning.

"This one." Laswell eyes you and back to the dress when you tell her this.

You finally break eye contact from the dress and look at her. She gives a smile and nods in approval.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" One of the store employees asks in her best English voice. She was French, but she tried her best.

"Yes" Laswell says to her. "This dress."

"What size do you need?" The saleswoman asked you.

"Either a 6 or an 8"

She gave a warm smile, "How about I grab both and you let me know which one fits best?"

"That would be great" you tell the kind woman. Hope took away the anxiety and you felt that revenge was right there at your grasp.

The woman brings out both dresses and walks you to a dressing room. You try on both dresses and the size 8 fits you perfectly. You were stunned at the dress. It was as if the dress was made for you.

You put your other clothes back on and walk out the dressing room with a wide smile on your face. You walk around the store for twenty more minutes picking out shoes and jewelry. Once you got everything you felt like you needed, you walk out the store and get back in the SUV.

"Is there a makeup or beauty store around here?" you ask Laswell.

She nods and drives off. After about fifteen minutes, she pulls in front of another store. "Ill be right out." You get out and shut the door. Time was dwindling down, and you needed to get back and get ready. You finally finish up at the beauty store and you both make your way back to the hotel.

Laswell offered to help you take up your three bags, but you declined. You were in a rush and needing to get ready. "Hope everything goes good for you Harley" she tells you.

"Aren't you going to be around for this?" you asked her confused.

"No. I have other matters, but I trust you and the rest of the team will get the job done." She turns on heel and walks out the door. You stood in the lobby for a few more seconds not knowing what the fuck just happened. For once, she sounded like she was sincere.