Together by fate

Some might say coincidences can get you far in life and they might even make it a good one. But some believe in fate. It's different, seemingly the same at first, but there's a huge difference - fate is predestined. It's meant to be, built into a person's timeline of life the moment they're brought to the world. And that's how Pav felt. There were many coincidences in his life, but this one was different. This one he didn't expect at all, it changed his life, but he likes it. Now that he's with the person that the fate brought him, he realised, that no matter when, he would eventually stumble upon him one way or another. Sure, it might not be true. Maybe fate doesn't exist and it's just a made up concept. But it's a nice thought. And the feelings make it feel as real as it can.
Pav helped Hobie and the two live in his house for how. Hobie is now safe from debts and problems in the embrace of his lover. And they both are the most happy they've ever been.
The best part is, nothing will pull them apart now. Because if something once does...

fate will bring them back together.

—————————————————————————
Aaaaand it's the end of the book! It didn't make sense a little, but I'm proud of it (sort of, could've been better yk yk). Anyways, this book will have no bonus oneshots, this is the end (but if you want to request chaipunk oneshots, my first book is open for that!).
To the people that read this, thank you. Y'all are the reason I'm making this in the first place (also me, because I was bored, but that doesn't count right now).
I might start another book, I'll keep you updated if I do. 🩷

And as always, I love you. Bye! :)