Act 1, Change II

[Ddraig]

{Albion}

"Talking/Conversation"

'Thoughts/In mind conversations'

"YELLING"

"Abilities Activation"

_____________________________

Who am I?

Flying in the vast purple sky, Issei sat top Tanin's head as the two flew towards the mountains and touched down on a dark colored mountain with a lash green forest besides it.

Issei jumped down and looked at Tanin expecting a sort of surprise attack from him but to his surprise Tanin sat down, legs folded and his hands on his knees. He was looking at Issei with interest in his eyes as if trying to examine him in.

"Please sit, I won't spring training on you the first day. It must have been hactic today so relax and we can begin tomorrow at the crack of dawn.", Tanin's voice was the only thing he could be heard besides the other noise of wind.

Issei sat down cross legged and looked at Tanin.

"What are you gonna train me in?", He asked in confusion, he already missed his parents and the betrayal was still fresh in his mind.

"I will think of that tomorrow right now let's talk for a bit.", replied Tanin but Issei was not satisfied with that answer, his inner uneasiness telling his something.

"Then atleast tell me how long am I gonna be here for?", Tanin sighed, the child was really inpatient.

"Three weeks... Three weeks you will train with me and hopefully achieve Balance Breaker, then one week you will train with Sairaorg-dono after which you will be sent for mission.", Issei nodded his head in understanding.

"So let's begin, have you been able to make contact with Ddraig or not?", Tanin asked as he repositioned his head on the palm of his hand.

"I was... but only for one day and after which I couldn't.", Issei replied back.

"Then what liberation are you on, you know the like what stage.?", Tanin waited for Issei as he began thinking of an answer. Liberation... The word kept playing in his mind he heard it somewhere before but where...

Then it clicked in his mind and he hurried to answer, "It's the thrid Liberation.", Tanin nodded his head and closed his eyes to think.

"Then we will have an easier time with your training. Issei your sacred gear is more special then the other gear's, you're and the Hakuryuukou, it follows the will of the user. It's always evolving, ever changing, to fit it's users needs and never in history there has been a Sekiryuutei who was weak.", Issei felt another spike of pain rush in his chest when he heard that word again.

"Being weak doesn't mean you can't get stronger, you can't grow because you are holding yourself back or there is something that is holding you back.", Issei looked hesitant now which Tanin caught.

"Why are you hesitant?", He asked and Issei's head lowered. Issei didn't answer beckoning Tanin to sigh and stand up.

"Well we can leave that question for another time right now rest up for the night and tomorrow we will begin your training. And again Welcome To Hell.", Tanin's words felt cryptic to Issei, he was not just welcoming him to the underworld, no he was definitely welcoming him to something else, something much worse. It made Issei pale and wonder if he can go back to his parents in one piece.