Background

Y/N POV:

Amidst the hallowed halls of an ancient Italian museum, Y/N found herself engulfed in contemplation. Her life had been a tapestry of accomplishments, and at this moment, she was in Italy pursuing her Ph.D., a new chapter in a life already adorned with the title of a successful lawyer, bringing in more than just a decent income.

As she meandered through the museum, each exhibit whispered stories of the past, and her thoughts echoed her own unique journey. It had been a journey marked by triumphs and tragedies. Her first marriage had ended tragically just two months after the joyous celebration, leaving her a widow. Even during college before marriage, she had ventured into a few relationships, none of which endured beyond a mere month. It had left her feeling as though she were cursed in matters of the heart.

Amid the serene beauty of the Renaissance art, her phone disrupted the tranquility. It was her father, his voice laden with concern and tradition. He couldn't fathom her reluctance to remarry. He questioned why she was avoiding the path of matrimony once more. But Y/N had been through enough heartache to know that the pursuit of marriage did not equate to happiness. She yearned for autonomy, the freedom to make her own choices and live life on her own terms.

Yet, amidst her determination to break free from societal expectations, a fervent longing tugged at her heartstrings—the desire to cradle a child of her own. Since her youth, Y/N had been captivated by the magic of children, their innocent laughter, and boundless wonder. She had always dreamt of becoming a mother, envisioning herself as a guide and protector, nurturing a child through life's myriad wonders.

But destiny, it seemed, had other plans. It had thwarted her dreams at every turn, leaving her aspirations of motherhood unfulfilled. In the midst of the hallowed relics of history, Y/N grappled with the paradox of her desires—yearning for the warmth of a family, yet resolute in protecting her heart from the pain of love lost.

In this pivotal moment, her father's voice persisted, echoing the expectations of society and family. But Y/N had reached a crossroads in her life. She was determined to forge her path, even if it meant enduring her father's disapproval and society's judgment. She would remain resolute in her pursuit of independence and, perhaps one day, the fulfillment of her deepest desire—a child of her own.

JUNGKOOK POV:

Jungkook, the charismatic K-pop idol adored by millions, carried a story beneath his dazzling exterior that no one could fathom. His journey through fame had been marked by youthful flings and short-lived relationships, capturing the attention of tabloids and gossip columns. However, amidst the glamorous whirlwind of stardom, he found a love he believed was worth fighting for.

He had married one of those fleeting flames, convinced that she was the one who had finally stolen his heart. Their whirlwind romance culminated in marriage, and for a time, it felt like a fairy tale come true. But reality has a way of shattering dreams, and his once-beloved wife divorced him to marry another, leaving behind a heartbroken Jungkook.

Hidden beneath the layers of stardom was a secret that no one, not even his closest teammates or family, knew. Six months ago, he had become a father to a beautiful baby boy, a child he adored with all his heart. (Yes, his wife left him after giving birth to the child) However, the fear of being labeled a loser and the stigma attached to failed relationships kept him from revealing the truth about his broken marriage and precious son to the world.

The only confidante in his life was a 60-year-old nanny, the silent guardian of his secret. She had cared for the baby since his birth, aching for Jungkook to remarry solely for the sake of the child's future. But Jungkook was torn. He loved his son deeply and wished to provide the best life possible, but he couldn't bear the thought of betraying his ex-wife, despite the pain she had caused him.

He harbored a complex mix of emotions, hating her for leaving him and yet still clinging to the love he once felt. He didn't want her to return, but he couldn't let go entirely. In the shadows of his life, he grappled with the weight of his decisions, wrestling with the past and uncertain of the future.

Do you think Y/N and Jungkook are made for each other? Will the puzzle fit.