17| 𝑨𝒏 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍

♛┈﷼┈┈•༶

♛┈﷼┈┈•༶

„Fucking crybaby on a plane." She spat as her eyes glare at the knife that was lodged inside her bicep. I tilt my head as I watched her, her adrenaline seemingly still coursing through her with the strength she still shows.

„Shop whining." Our doctor of this organization snapped at her as she was laying on a metal table, his hands working to clean her wound as good as he can before he would pull the knife out.

Of course, she took his comment to heart.

My lips curled behind my mask as her eyes snap up and glared at him, „Don't project. Only because you weren't allowed to cry doesn't mean I'm not allowed to do it!"

I swallowed my chuckle, yet a smile still grazed my lips as I looked at her with adoration. Our doctor's shoulders tensed, and I smirked even more as she seemingly hit a sore spot.

He opened his lips to shoot something back, but I won't allow him to disrespect her further.

„Keep working." I ordered, interrupting him as I slowly walk more into the dark room and walk right up to her. The doctor didn't complain and turned his head to get back to work, yet I have a feeling that he'll be extra rough with her treatment for her little comment.

My eyes lock with her's instantly, her gorgeous blue eyes allow me to watch a different kind of sky, my personal sky. Her lips that slowly curl at my presence were my sunshine, and her face adopted the softness of a cloud. It's bewitching, the effect we have on each other.

My gloved hand grasped her chin gently, making sure myself that she isn't further injured. My anger that suddenly overcame me as I watched through the camera's how her opponent attacked her still streamed through my blood like hot lava, and I'm going to make sure to give that man a taste of how my anger is going to burn his skin off his bones.

The spell that she put me under was thoroughly stomped to the floor like dirt underneath one's shoes as the doctor abruptly but carefully dragged the knife out of her arm, instantly pressing a cloth against her open wound once the knife was out.

My ears grew sensitive as she yelped and glared at the doctor, my ears never desired to hear such a sound of pain to hear from her.

„What's your damn purpose here?! Why the fuck did you win?!" She yelled, and I slightly bowed my head to keep my laughter in. She just insulted his whole existence without making it obvious, without directly insulting him.

My smart and fierce girl.

The doctor looked at her with bewilderment, but since my presence is right here, hovering over his shoulder, he didn't say anything back.

She lets her head slump back, her eyes slightly disoriented as she surely felt dizzy. Groans crawl out of her throat, sweat pearls broke out over her forehead as her body fought for her.