◁ 6 ▷

2023.06.01

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

Changbin treats the three of them to lunch and she experiences his true oppa self as he frets over her, ensuring she's well-fed and full. She gets to know Seungmin a bit more and is delighted to know he reads an American fantasy series she's been obsessed with. They talk about it throughout dinner and during the drive to their interview. Changbin sneaks pictures of them and sends them to his hyungs and omegas, smiling at their immediate reaction to blow up his phone. Changhee gets a phone call, and by the end of it, he's excitedly bouncing in his seat.

"Y/n-ah!"

Y/n flinches and glances at her manager as he turns around in his seat. "Uh. Yes?"

"You won't guess who just called me!?"

"Who?" Jaesung frowns, briefly glancing at him from the driver's seat.

"Lee Youngji!" Changhee grins.

"Really?" Y/n perks up. "Youngji-ah called?"

"Youngji-ah?" Changbin echoes, shifting in his seat to face her. "You know Lee Youngji?"

Y/n frantically nods. "Yeah! We met one day while I was out and she caught me rapping to one of my tracks. We became quick friends after that."

"Awesome," he gapes.

"She wants to do an interview with you, and she's available right now," Changhee tells her.

"Oh, she agreed?" Jaesung comments. "That's good. It was a hassle getting her into that interview with Jonathan. We'll drop her off first, it's closer."

"I want to hear everything when you're done," Changbin demands.

Y/n giggles but nods. "You got it."

About 20 minutes later, Y/n stands outside Youngji's apartment and rings her doorbell, idly rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Oh?"

Y/n snickers into her hand, shaking her head as her loud voice echoes through the door.

"Hello! Who is it!?"

Y/n grins at the camera, keeping quiet.

"Yah! Who is it!? I don't got all day!"

"Yah!" Y/n shouts back. "Is that how you talk to your unnie, Lee Youngji!?"

"A-Ah. Y/n-unnie! Mianhe!" Youngji yells through the intercom before buzzing Y/n in. The door is already open when Y/n makes it upstairs and she bursts into laughter at the sight of the female alpha with a happy birthday party hat on her head and funny glasses on. Youngji bows as she opens the door wider, obviously now in the view of the cameras.

Y/n continues giggling, bowing back before patting Youngji's arm. "I'm just kidding. Hi, Youngji! It's me!"

"Aish, you're gonna give me a headache," Youngji playfully glares at her. "Come, come in, come."

She briefly hugs her and Youngji squeezes her right back, her sharp alpha scent quelling Y/n's nerves. "Wah! Unnie, it's been forever! You're always so busy!"

"I know," Y/n pouts. "But I'm here now! I'm so glad to be here!"

"Took you long enough," Youngji gripes with a grin.

Y/n smacks the alpha's arm as she walks further into the room before she bows. "Hello, everyone. I'm AZ.U.RE from Stray Kids."

"Aigoo, it's about time you debuted, Unnie," Youngji pats her shoulder. "I've been waiting on you forever."