And The Nurse Flipped The Notepad Over, "OH! With 'Huebert'. Right Here, Yep, Yep. Huuuuebert. Huuuuuebrt."

Snake's Eye Twitched And He Growled In Anger.

"Yes well, We Will Be Ready For Him In Just A Bit. Please Take A Seat Mr. Snake." The Nurse Said.

"Perf." Snake Said.

Snake And Webs Went Sat Down On Some Chairs.

Snake And Webs Glanced At Wolf, Who Was Whimpering In Fear Under Four Chairs With Kaguya, Shark, Kori And Piranha Sitting On One Of Them.

"Oh, Don't Worry, Wolfie. It's Okay, It's Just One Little Prick, You Won't Feel It." Webs Reassured.

"Yeah, Buddy. You Probably Won't Even Feel It." Snake Added.

"Ew, Don't Say That, It Sounds Vulgar." The Mother Said, Disgusted.

"Excuse Me?" Snake Questioned.

"Pervert!" The Mother Said.

***

A Couple Of Hours Later, The Bad Guys Are In The Waiting Room And Wolf Is Still Terrified.

"Wolf, You Need To Relax. You're Just Getting One Shot. It's Not The End Of The World." Snowflake Stated.

"Just Take A Deep Breathe And Relax." Kaguya Said, Rubbing Wolf's Head.

"Soooo, Nice Weather We're Having, Huh?" Snake Asked.

"Look mommy! They let fire toads in here!"

Blitz frowns in reply

"The fuck did you just call me?" Blitz questions, leaning towards the kid.

The Mother Said To Her Son, "It's Not Polite To Call Them That To Their Face, Honey. Wait Until We're In The Car."

"You Got A Problem With Me, Bucko?" Snake Shouted, Angrily.

The woman gasps, "There Are Children Present, You Filthy Rat!"

"Oh, I Am Not A Rat, Missy! Also, My Friend's Here Too, And I Don't Think He Would Appreciate You Calling His Best Friend...'Things.'" Webs Said As She Points At Wolf.

The Mother Turned To The Nurse.

"Is There Any Way We Can Reschedule For A Time When Less Of The Unemployed Rabble Are Out?" The Momther Asked.

"Oh please. I bet the hardest work you've ever done is Convincing Your Husband That Little Pest'a his,"  says and points to the boy.

That Caused The Boy To Form Tears In His Eyes.

That Made The Mother Mad At Him.

"Oh Yeah, And What Do You Do That's SO Important?" The Mother Asked.

"Me? Oh, I Arrest People," Snake Said, And Showed His Badge From His Suit Jacket, "How Does A Two For One Special Sound, Missy?"

Soon, The Nurse Walked Out From The Door.

"Mr. Snake, The Doc Will See Your Wolf Now." The Nurse Said.

Snowflake And Shark Were Restraining The Mom While Webs And Piranha Holding Snake Down. But, Snake Calmed Down And Webs And Piranha Let Go Of Their Reptilian Friend As He Dusted Himself Off.

Shark Carried Wolf As The Bad Guys Walked Into The Room.

***

Some Time Later, The Bad Guys Were In The Doctor's Office As A Goat Doctor Was Looking At His Clipboard.

"Welcome, Bacon. And This Must Be Elf." The Doctor Said.

"Wolf, Yeah. And you can hurry up please; she isn't a fan of shots, so let's make this quick for all our sakes." Snake Stated.