"I do not speak to people who are not sure of what they want." He spat those venomous words. "You want to know about my brother not me Scarlett."

Scarlett was furious and his words sparked a fire in her he fueled the fire that had been growing in her she rushed towards him and slapped his face making his head turn sideways.

His eyes widened and jaw clenched he was holding himself back she could tell.

"Go on hit me Zeph." She spoke her voice sounded so small and broken.

"Scar-"

"You won't give it back to me now? Come on Zeph it's not going to be the first time you hit me I know you have done it in the past." She held his hand raised it towards her face.

"That day when I got into an accident you were with me but where was my child Zeph?" She moved closer until she was a breath away from him.

"Did you kill him? Hnm?" Scarlett
Whispered as tears trailed down her eyes.

He caressed her cheek and wiped her tears away, she knew he cared about her but she also knew that he misjudged her alot, he hurt her a lot.

"Rose I could never do that to you I could hate what you did to me but I could never hate you for what you did to me." He rested his forehead on hers.

"What happened to him?" She sobbed. "Was he beautiful Zeph? Did you not see him?"

"I did, he looked alot like.." he trailed off.

A frown rested on his forehead as he moved away from her sitting down on the bed.

"I love you Zephyr and I want you to forget about the things I don't remember." She cried.

"I'm trying Rose I'm trying." Zephyr shook his head. "But forgetting anything about you is difficult for me."

"Let's start over?" She kneeled down in front of him meeting his gaze with pleading eyes. "Hnm? Please?"

He stared at her for a while it was clear as the sky that he did not want to say yes.

She had known that he will never be ready to forget about the past and start again with her so she just cried silenty.
She had her answer already.

She nodded her head before caressing his cheek and raising herself up.

"I'm sorry if I put you in a position where you had to make a choice Zephyr but I wanted to know." She wiped her tears away. "I had to know."

"Yes."

She stopped and turned around facing him.

"Yes what?" She questioned.

"Let's start over Rose I want to give it a chance I want to give us a chance."

A smile crept on her face and she ran to hug him their bodies colided each other into an embrace, the moment was heavenly for Scarlett, she smiled and raised her gaze up to meet his.

She stared at him wondering how god had favored him to make him look this

a flashback of voices hit the back of her brain.

She held her head in pain and Zephyr looked at her worriedly.

"It has to end letta" a man spoke.

"No father! I love him!" She heard her own voice.

"Leave him he is not good for you my love."

She held her head groaning in pain because of the voices she heard.

"He will never choose you over his family letta, NEVER." Her father screamed.