Chapter 25 - Baji best boy

Începe de la început

But no... they both went down like bowling pins.
The two brothers walked away smiling
"Next time bring your brothers!" (Ran you better shut up before Hakkai brings you Taiju💀)
"And go and hide behind their shadow"

The two younger ones sat up with difficulty taking a little break... "hehe.. they called you newborn" laughed Hakkai letting out a moan of pain
Frowning Angry looked at the floor "You too!"

They were about to get up but a hand landed on their heads stopping their action. "Sorry I'm late, but some cockroaches got on my way"

From the voice they both raised their heads quickly, seeing Y/n who was smiling towards their direction as she stroked their head "Y/n!!" they exclaimed together.

You crouched down to their height "Coming here I saw what happened. Really guys?? Arguing while the enemy is in front of you?" You chuckled knowing you would do the same.
They were embarrassed but Hakkai with flushed cheeks defended himself from your dig "Y-you would have done the same thing! You did it first with Baji when we had to decide who would fight first. In front of ALL!!"

"Nu uh! Don't blame me.. Baji is the one who started!!" You answered insulted knowing that he was right.
Rolling your eyes you stood up looking at them down
"So, shall we show those bastards what we younger brothers are made of?" You grinned as you turned to the enemy, seeing the two Haitans walking away, thinking they were done.

Angry and Hakkai looked at each other smiling and then stood up behind you, one to the left and one to the right.

"Hey! You! Chicken Little and Annabelle! Where do you think you're going!!" You called them smiling, knowing you'd hit a nerve, or at least one of them.

"Huh?!" Rindou turned around angrily, but Ran had a bored face. Maybe due to being called Annabelle by someone but he didn't stay that way for long, his expression changing as soon as he saw you between the two.
"Y/n!" He said excited to see you

"Don't think it ended like this! We will show you the true strength of the youngest of the family" you said running towards them.
Hakkai and Angry followed close behind, Angry went for Rindou and Hakkai for Ran.
When you were close to them you raised your leg aiming at Ran who had put his arms in front of his face ready to block.

Seeing you were aiming at his brother, Rindou focused on Angry, managing to dodge his attack by ducking and was about to grab him to block. But that was his mistake.

Knowing that if you aimed at Ran, Rindou wouldn't focus on you and that was exactly your plan. It was just a bluff. Your real target was Rindou from the start.

You grinned making Ran's eyes widen "Rindou watch out!-"
But it was too late, turning your body towards him gaining more speed for your kick and hitting him over the head, knocking him down.
Hakkai hit Ran but since he was already protecting himself he didn't hurt him "Rindou!!"

"Thanks Y/n.." said Angry also surprised by your change of target, you smiled at him

"Damn... I didn't expect it" Rin was getting up and you wanted to hit him again not wanting to give him time to recover but a certain baton stopped you dodging him for a while. Ran was in front of you...that means Hakkai was down!
Looking around you saw Hakkai who had flown off and was slowly getting up holding his head in pain.

"Princess just focus on me!" Ran sneered as he raised his baton to strike you again

"Don't worry, I only have eyes for you" you answered back making him laugh more, with your hands in front of your face you prepared yourself for the blow but you didn't expect that he would change at the last minute, hitting you on side. Your body twisted sideways in pain and you let out a gasp of pain.
He was about to hit you again but you took a safe distance causing him to stop in midair.
He sent you a smile and you frowned but still smiling, straightening up completely.