Chapter 1 - Senior

Today is my first day as a senior my best friend Stacy wants to go to a party. She's annoying the heck out of me right now. I mean all day she's been talking about it.

"Stacy please stop talking." I say stopping at my locker.

"I'd stop if you agree." She says sweety but I know she has some tricks up her sleeve."Fine I'll go if you tell me what's going to happen to me."

"Why?" She asked clueless.

"Because you keep staring off in the distance."

"Maybe because the hottest guy in school in coming over here. Act normal I'll be back latter tootals." She waves her hand flirtatiously as she walks away.

Ugh I sigh and roll my eyes. That girl can be a pain. Good thing my locker covers my face so he wouldn't see me glancing over. I mean Nate is hot. He has the dark hair, blue eyes, the perfect dark mixed skin, and those muscles.

No stop! I'm way too much of a good girl to like a guy like that. I closed my locker and he was right in my face. I jumped a bit and blushed a little knowing my face right now.

"Um hi." I said sounding all shy I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Hey. I seen you and your friend looking over and I wanted to know if you'd come to my party tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Good your my plus one." He grazed my chin smiling at me.

"Okay." I melted and had to stop from freaking out on the outside.

"Bye."

I waved and blushed even harder. I sighed on relief when he was out of sight.

"I saw everything."

Ugh, this chick again.

"What do you want Pasliy?" I scoul at her.

"Oh nothing I saw you talking to my ex it's totally cool if you could have my sloppy seconds. Just to let you know if you can't pleasure him don't bother trying." She flipped her fake blonde hair at me and walked away heels clicking all the way down the hall.

That was my main enemy... well my only enemy. It all happened when I spilled coffee on her and she judged me for my coffee taste. It was a vanilla bean mocha, what's wrong with that?

Anyway she's a real bitch. I'm a nice girl and all but she really gets me going. I shook my head and went to class.

*~*

"Oh come on." Stacy complained.

"He's not staring at me." I blushed and glanced over; he totally was. "Ugh, I hate it when your right."

"Your gonna love me even more." She waved her hand in a motion of coming over to her.

"No."

"Yes."

I groaned and put my head down.

"Hey ladies." Nate said sliding next to me.

I sat up instantly but causally. I guess Stacy noticed cause she winked at me. I wanted to sigh but I kept it in and said "Hey."

"So when are we going to the mall today?" He asked nudging me and I giggled.

"5 o'clock." Sarah answered for me.

"But what abo-"

"What about nothing. Your going." She gave me a look saying you'll never say no to him.

"I guess I'm going."

"Great. I'll pick you up text me your address."

"But you do-"