Optimus nodded, then entered the cave, turning on his headlights to be able to see. Windblade startled, holding up her servo to block out the sudden bright light as Optimus' headlights landed on her. He dimmed them, walking over to set a servo on her shoulder. She flinched, then looked down at the ground, whispering, "how did you find me...?"

   "I remembered back on Cybertron, when you would go and sit by yourself on the roof of the Hall of Records. You mentioned being someplace high helped you to... cope," Optimus said kindly, keeping his own feelings to himself, a small reassuring look slipping through. Windblade vented a sigh, "Its... hard. Every day....." she trailed off, and Optimus just stayed there, knowing he couldn't do anything to help her at the moment. 

   "Let's get back... I... will have some explaining to do. A human child saw me." 

   "Oh... the little squishy femme?" Windblade looked up at him.

   "Yes, actually..." Optimus said, giving her an inquisitive look.

   "She came in and I hid... she sang a song that seemed like it was meaning us."

   Optimus nodded, "I will ask her about that. She has seen one of our kind before."

   Windblade followed Optimus as he walked out of the cave, her optics adjusting to the sunlight as she exited. She heard the femme gasp, and she blinked before looking down at them. In the better lighting, Windblade studied the femme. She shared the same electric blue optics that most Autobots had, but had raven-black, long hair that reached her waist. A bright royal blue streak ran through it, but Windblade could see it originated at the root, like it was either dyed recently or natural. Altair stared up at Windblade, studying the Seeker-form Autobot.

   "Woah... you look really cool!" Altair said, smiling at Windblade. The startled femme blinked, then gave her a tired and sad smile back. She knelt down, holding a servo out to Altair. She grinned and dashed over to climb up onto Windblade's servo, sitting down as Windblade stood again. 

   "So... if you guys are alive, are there more Autobots out there? Can I meet them?" Altair asked hopefully as they walked down the mountain back to the coordinates Rachet had used for the groundbridge, "ever since I lost Ace... it's been kinda lonely... he was my best friend." Windblade stopped immediately, staring down at Altair. The girl startled, slightly afraid.

   "You... knew Ace?" she asked sadly, in disbelief that he was dead. Altair nodded, "h-he was protecting me when a 'Con stabbed him through the spark..." Windblade looked down, but nodded, "He was like that..." she murmured, "always ready to give his life for those he cared about."

   Optimus had commed Rachet while they had spoken, and a groundbridge opened in front of them. The Prime nodded at them, and they walked through. The old, grumpy Medic turned around to sigh in an irritated manner, "another one? Optimus... now of all times?" 

   "It's not his fault. He didn't know I'd be in the cave. Besides, I already know what you guys are. And boy, am I glad there's more of you alive out there. Ace was my guardian before..." Altair defended, before trailing off. Rachet's expression softened just the slightest, "I understand."

   "Rachet, open a groundbridge to Skyblade One's coordinates. The Sky Fighters are no doubt still searching for their Leader," Optimus said, stoic as always. Rachet nodded, turning back to the computers, typing the coordinates in before pulling the lever besides him, activating the groundbridge. Optimus and Windblade walked through, the latter still holding Altair, who gasped in wonder at the ship, "Woooaaaahhh that's SO COOL!!!!"

   Junebug gave a yell and dashed over to Windblade, hugging her tightly. Altair squeaked as Windblade's hold on her tightened just enough to keep her safe without crushing her.

   "Careful, Junebug. We have a new friend. She... knew Ace." Windblade said, hugging the Scout back lightly. Junebug nodded, releasing to yell into the commlink, "GUYS, COMMANDER WINDBLADE'S BACK!!!!!!!" Windblade winced at the volume, and by the assorted yells she heard from the ship and commlink, glee and pain coming through clearly. She handed Altair to Optimus just before she was tackled from behind by another excited warrior.

   "Hey, Skyburst." Windblade said wearily as the Seeker spoke too quickly to understand. She tentatively patted the Femme on her back before peeling her off her. The majority of the Fighters still at the Skyblade were soon gathered around Windblade, asking her questions. Windblade answered them, then looked down slightly at where Altair was sitting in Optimus' servo. 

   "Would you like to stay with us and teach us about your planet?" She asked the girl gently. Altair jumped up in Optimus' servo, startling him slightly, "WOULD I!!! I'd love to!!!" 

   Windblade smiled as the Sky Fighters yelled in alarm, and a mech called, "WHAT ON CYBERTRON IS THAT SQUISHY?!"

   "THIS SQUISHY CAN KICK YOUR TAILPIPE BACK TO THE PITS OF KAON YA DUMMY!!!" Altair yelled back, startling everyone halfway back to Cybertron. Windblade smiled slightly larger. Life wasn't going to be dull with Altair around.

Hey guys! Sorry about the REALLLY late chapter. Had a busy 2 days, but I'm hoping to get most of the next chapter done, if not all of it, ready and posted by tonight/tomorrow. And another thing: Anyone who guessed the Song and made a storyline suggestion/ character idea/ OC feature will get a feature/ shoutout in a future chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

I also will be posting the song at the beginning of the next chapter :)