Ep.2 a trip to maryland

Her name was Maryland but she went by Mary. Considering i used to be simp i want no shame for my future behavior. I saw her first in the hallway i was starstruck when i saw her she was older, taller, sweet, had pretty hair, and her smile was beautiful. My memories on us, her in general are pretty vague so this might be a shorter part of the story. I remember how we met kinda as i've mentioned before i started to hang with an older crowd, i became friends with a guy named kailip he was a year older he was in 8th grade and though it doesnt seem like much of a gap the way the 8th graders and 7th graders were at the time were completely different so kailip would seem more like a 10th grader than an 8th. Becoming friends with kailip was cool and all, but him and mary didnt get along. "So was that your friend" i asked frantically "who ? mary hell no that is not my friend" "but yall were talking like you were" "that doesnt mean were friends kid" he said with a irritated look on his face "well i think she's pretty can you help me talk to her" kailip then looked at me with a cold stare "look she's a weird kid and i dont talk to weird kids" i then looked at him and said "im a weird kid to you know" "i know but i rock with you cause your funny, even though your always in trouble you still a cool dude now if you'll excuse me were gonna be late to class *smiles*" i didnt know how to respond i just stood there listening to the echoing sounds of the bell. I was always skipping class so it wasnt a surprise when i ran into mary and of course kailip was also with me. "im going to try and talk to her" i said nervously, kailip sighed and rolled his eyes wishing to be anywhere but there. "HEY mary" she turned to me "oh- hey you" i started blushing her smile was so breath taking to me "h-hey umm...I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU"  "....ok" i froze almost forgetting what i was supposed to do but then i remember what kailip said and so "i just wanted to tell you your really pretty" my face flustered quickly waiting for a response "aww your so cute". I STARTED TO BLUSH HARD AND I MEAN REALLY HARD GUYS. I didnt recieve a lot of compliments due to bullying so it made my day. After that i started to talk to mary more and more, but then one day "hey mary!" i said joyfully "hey bae" i made a very confused look "i- bae ?" "yeah you my new boyfriend"

to be continued.....