The most terrible thing is that Fang Ru is going to find a reason to run away and not attend the banquet at all. The father-in-law was celebrating his birthday, and the daughter-in-law didn't attend at all, which was tantamount to being slapped hard for Mr. Yan. However, it is unlikely that old man Yan's anger will be directed at Yan Ke, so all the anger can only be borne by her.

"Xiaoqin, or, you don't want to go at all." What Su Qin could think of, Yan Ke could naturally think of. He didn't want Su Qin to be talked about behind others, but he didn't want her to face those embarrassments directly.

"Can you not go to your grandfather's birthday banquet?" Su Qin looked at him with a half-smile.

"I can't." Yan Ke shook his head, he felt that he and the Yan family hadn't reached the point where they couldn't communicate with each other. Fang Ru was in Hong Kong City, and he could find any reason, such as serious illness, or not come back, anyway, no one could find out. But he couldn't do it. The other person is in city c, even if he wants to pretend to be something, he has no credibility at all. If he didn't even attend Mr. Yan's birthday banquet, it would really be an irreparable trouble.

"Yan Ke, you are my man. You are going to your grandfather's birthday banquet. Are you planning to bring other women to attend?" Su Qin looked at him expressionlessly. At this point, she has nowhere to go. up. The fact that the engagement could not be announced as scheduled is enough to make people talk. If she didn't even show her face this time, she might have said something even worse. She doesn't have to care about other people's mocking of her. However, she couldn't tolerate the upper circles in C City treating the Su family as a joke, making fun of the fact that the daughter of the Su family was rushing to cling to the new rich and wanted nothing more.

"I'm sorry." Yan Ke suddenly felt so powerless in front of Su Qin that he couldn't say anything except sorry. He didn't want Su Qin to be bullied by others, but the person who made Su Qin have to bear this embarrassment happened to be himself. It was because of his hesitation and soft heart that things got to this point step by step.

He was always too soft-hearted and not as decisive as his mother, that's why he lived in such a mess.

Su Qin sighed, snuggled into his arms, and said to him word by word: "Yan Ke, I will go to this banquet with you, but it's not for you, but for the Su family, for the sake of my father and elder brother." For my face, my family has paid a lot for me, I would rather be talked about by others than they will be gossiped behind."

"Yan Ke, I love you. I am willing to give you my people or my money, but this does not mean that I will swallow my anger to other people in order to settle things down. If you are still unable to protect me , or, there is still some hesitation about being with me. Then after this birthday banquet, we can temporarily separate for a while, so that we can become better and stronger each other, and then be together again. I ..."

"Stop talking!" Hearing Su Qin's words, Yan Ke even felt a kind of sincere fear from the bottom of his heart. What is 'temporary separation'? How to separate? Separation, or... breaking up?

"Yan Ke, even if I don't say it, this problem still exists. I really love you, but love cannot be the whole of life. Just like, your mother loves your father so much, but she still lives very strong, Live a dazzling life." Su Qin sighed, and she felt that the number of times she sighed had really increased recently.

The longer I get along with Yan Ke,The flaws in Yan Ke's character became more obvious. He seems to be unrestrained, but in fact he is a very conservative man. His outlook on life, career, and love are all deeply influenced by Mrs. Yan. In love, he will almost demand that he be loyal to the one he loves. In terms of love, she has never had any crisis Love, with or without that red hardback between them. If Yan Ke chooses her, it must be her, and she will be the only woman in his life.

Male Supporting Role, Stay Away From Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें