Behind you, Rebekah looked at Loki with a realization. "This is the ex", she said. Loki waved awkwardly at Klaus and Rebekah. Klaus glared at him with his hybrid eyes.

"Take a team with you. Be careful, okay?" Bruce asked. You nodded.

You and Loki walked out of the room. You motioned for Peter to follow you.

--

You and Loki recruited Hermione, Peter, Wanda, Luna, Rebekah and Stefan. Loki didn't like the idea of taking Peter, but you argued that Peter is pretty smart and could help you.

You stood in a room with Harry, Ron and Hermione as you waited for your group.

"Your ex is that Loki fellow?" Ron asked.

You nodded. "Yeah", you said. You sighed and spoke sarcastically. "This won't be awkward at all".

"You're going to spend time in another realm with your ex?" Harry asked.

"Yes, if that wasn't obvious", you said.

"What happened between you two?" Ron asked.

"Ronald! You can't just ask what happened. What if she doesn't want to talk about it", Hermione said.

"It's fine", you said. "Usually, Korg or Louis tell stories, but I can tell you this one".

Harry, Ron and Hermione sat down and stared at you with their attention fully on you.

"It started when I was 15. Loki and I became a couple during one of Tony's parties and we were happy", you explained.

You remembered the times you and Loki walked in central park, when you two rode on your motorcycle to avoid Tony's party on Halloween night, when you two stood outside, kissing under a tree. Even though his skin was blue, you kissed him.

You remembered a memory of you two on the beach. You jumped onto his back. Another memory of you two sitting in a library. Your head rested on his shoulder as he reads.

"Then, he started leaving Earth. The more he went away, the longer he stayed away and the more we argued", you said.

Your mind came to the memory of the night you and Loki broke up.

10 months ago

You and Loki shouted at each other as most of the Avengers listened in from the doorway of the common room.

"5 months, Loki! You don't do that to someone!" You argued.

"For the last time, I was busy!" Loki argued.

"I've been busy with missions and I still try to reach out to you throughout the galaxy to make sure you're okay!"

"Can we talk about this in the morning?" Loki sighed.

"That's exactly what you said last time and when I woke up, you were gone again!"

"I have a life of my own-"

"I get that, Loki!"

"I can't always stay here all the time!"