Jey Uso | Family

Pairing: Jey Uso x Wife!reader, Rhea Ripley x Bff!reader, The Bloodline x reader (platonic), The Judgement Day x reader (platonic)
Word Count: 932
Summary: You want to leave The Bloodline, and your best friend Rhea Ripley is more than happy to Help. But what would your husbands reaction be?
Trigger Warning: angst, Reader's first language is spanish (so there's a few Spanish slangs).

---

"Ugh... I can't do it anymore" You said after being nearly an hour talking nonstop to your best friend Rhea "He keeps on going with the whole 'everyone has to get the gold' thing. I'm tired of him and his delusional behavior. Rhea, he ACTUALLY belives he is like a god, a wrestling god!, that's what his whole 'acknowledge The Tribal Chief' comes from" I groaned sitting down next to her "And don't get me started on how he treats Jey. O sea tío (like dude), talk all the bullshit you want about me, yell at me if you want, I don't care, but leave my husband, YOUR cousin, out of it, joder (fuck). I may not be good enough to win the women's title, I get that, but don't make my failure's be Jey's fault. I'm the incompetent one, he-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there" Rhea stopped you, looking at you seriously "You, Y/N Fatu, are not a failure, or incompetent, or every thing you've been saying about yourself. You are an amazing wrestler, if Roman can't see that, it's his problem" You looked at her surprised "And you know what I think? And actually saying this is gonna make me really mad but... You lost your confidence, you are good, what am I saying? You are amazing, you've won that title five times!. But Roman keeps presuring you, belittling you and forcing you to force yourself. You have lost all the confidence you had and you just don't believe in yourself anymore." She rested her hand on your knee "You need to win that title because you want to, not because he told you to. Roman can believe he is whatever he wants to belive and tell you whatever he wants you to do, but you have to do what you want to. So tell me. What do YOU want? Not Roman, not Jey, not Jimmy or Solo. What do YOU want?'

" I want to leave The Bloodline" You said truthfully "but I can't do it on my own" Rhea smiled at you with an idea on her mind.

"I know exactly who can help you" She winked at you before taking you to another locker room across hers.

Once you guys got into the locker room you met Finn, Damian and Dominik waiting for Rhea. They all seemed confused 'Why were you in there? Should you be on the luxurious locker room with your husband?' But when Rhea explained briefly what was going on, they immediately decided to help you. The situation was also beneficial for The Judgement Day.

You all went to talk to Hunter about what the situation was, "It's your family Y/N, I don't have a say on it. You want the segment to happen? You got it, but do what you believe is right for you" was his response. That made it settled, on friday you would leave The Bloodline and join The Judgement day.

Sadly for you, Friday became faster than you expected, and The Bloodline was on the ring. Roman, as always, was going on and on about how he was the Tribal Chief and no one could beat him or The Bloodline. He was talking about all of your team's victories. You were in between Jey and Solo, bouncing your leg nonstop, a mix of nerviousness and anxiety in your body. You felt like you were going to cry at any second. But when Finn's music filled the arena, you where prepared.

The Judgement Day kept their distance, staying at the end of the ramp, saying how the only ones who could kick them out of their throne was them.

"I would love to see you try" Roman said, the twins and solo getting ready to fight.

"We will not fight tonight, Roman" Rhea said this time "You know? What you call 'family' turns out to be your way of manipulating your actual blood to make sure that you keep those titles, because deep down you know that you wouldn't be able to do it on your own. Don't you think, Y/N?" All eyes turned to you. Paul gave you the microphone to let you talk.

"It's not manipulating, Rhea. It's supporting, I guess in your family it's a different concept, a wrong one" You said getting in front of Roman "or maybe, we are in the wrong, who knows" Rhea arched one of her brows, fully paying attention to you "or maybe just the Tribal Chief is on the wrong" You looked at Roman, he's face seemed angry "Family. It's not always blood. I'm Jey's family because I was lucky enough to 'enchant' him, as you like to say, Roman" You sighed, quickly glancing at both twins who were as confused as everyone else on the ring "But all I know right now, is that whatever this Bloodline family is... I don't want it" You said before dropping the mic and superkicking Roman on his face making him fall down. The crowd was cheering at your move.

"Baby! What are you doing?" Jey said pulling his hair in frustration.

"I'm sorry Jey, I couldn't do it anymore" You said before sliding off the ring.

Rhea hugged you from behing kissing your cheek, leaving a black lip stamp on it. The rest of the Judgement day were cheering and laughing at Roman's angry face and yelling. But all you could was look at your husband, hoping you could explain everything later.

Once you and your new family got backstage, you all got into a group hug, promising to protect each other.