"What do you think? Is it okay?" I ask nervously as I turn around.

"You look...just...wow –" He cuts himself off with a breathless laugh as he face palms. "Sorry, you look so damn stunning Faye. I'm one lucky guy."

"Thank you." I murmur before taking him in. "You look very handsome. No tie?"

"Time for you to repay the favor." He smirks as he pulls out the rolled up material from his pocket.

I chuckle as I help him with it. "Is everyone else ready to go?"

"Hmm." He nods distractedly as he places his hands on my hips, grinning boyishly when I falter. "They're all coming here first then we'll set out together."

"Oh, cool –"

I'm cut off by the door to our dorm slamming open, hitting the wall with a resounding thwack before Kane yells, "Let's go and party bitches!"

Me and Noah give each other a look before I finish with his tie. He pecks me quickly, murmurs a "you look gorgeous," before leaving to meet the others. I turn to grab my clutch and phone with a blush before walking out too. A wide smile graces my lips at the sight of all our friends dressed up and I'm immediately swept into hugs as we greet each other.

We quickly take pictures before making our way downstairs and into the cars, Lilah and Soren coming with me and Noah. We eventually arrive at the event after a fifteen-minute drive and make our way inside to our table, luckily we're all seated together. Seeing as we've got a bit of time before everything kicks off Noah takes me to meet his brother and sister-in-law.

Noah points them out and I grow increasingly nervous as we walk towards them. Theo spots his youngest brother first and his eyes light up before Zoe follows his gaze and she too smiles happily. I let go of Noah's hand and chuckle when the brothers hug each other tightly before he moves onto his sister-in-law.

"Guys, this is my date Faye West." Noah introduces me as he wraps an arm around my waist. We had discussed that it would be too early to label ourselves as girlfriend and boyfriend. "Faye, this is my brother Theo and my sister-in-law Zoe."

"It's nice to meet you!" I smile as Zoe gives me a hug. "I love your work and your recent campaign was amazing."

"Thank you!" She replies bashfully as we pull away. "Are you and Noah in the same course?"

"No, I study Biology but we do share some of the same classes."

"Is your dad by any chance the owner of West Medical?" Theo asks and I nod which makes him chuckle. "I had a feeling."

We talk a bit more before someone taps on the microphone to capture our attention and it's only then that I realize the number of people in the room has increased. We bid goodbye to Noah's family and get back to our table just in time for the opening speech. I learn that the Warren charity is to help athletes with physical challenges and many speakers come up to present how much work has been done already so that they can continue their passion for sports.

"That's amazing." I murmur to Noah as they show us the equipment they've made.

"They have a lot of partners so athletes get access to the best support for their mental health, injuries and mentorship is provided too." Noah explains with a smile as he leans down to talk. "It's a great charity and a lot of colleges around the world are big partners."

"I'm glad they have such a big focus on helping them." I grin and he only pecks my cheek in response before intertwining our hands.

Next up an auction begins to raise more funds for the charity with a lot of great items. People bid hard and I find my brows often raising in surprise over how much the items are sold for. Overall, a good amount was collected which everyone cheers for at the end.