Episode 1

Busy roads of Seoul, hustle and bustle of life could be seen. People roaming on streets some was busy cleaning their shop's signs. In one of those busy roads, she was walking, actually she was skipping steps by jumping from time to time. Did someone care? If they would've she wasn't paying attention to others.
On her right side of the street, a lady was adjusting her flower pots maybe she was growing them artificially as there was song playing in her shop.

  "Diet mountain dew, baby New York      City....
Never was there ever a girl so pretty."

Singer's voice was fading as she was getting far from the shop.
Suddenly she did a spin dropping her file which she was clutching in her arms all the way from her apartment.
She adrubtly catches before it's paper get scattered.
" Maybe luck is on my side today. I didn't missed my bus and didn't ruin my suit.
Hope everything goes well." she thought as she stride forward when she saw the tall skyscraper building.
She stopped for a moment as she gazed towards the entrance as she straighted her Blazer.
She was dressed in a black skirt that was long enough to cover her knees with white dress shirt and black blazer covering it. She was wearing a pendant, crimson red color stone was sparkly enough to catch the others attention.
But don't get mistaken she was not some elite class girl nor she belonged to a poor family. Her dad owned restaurants in Busan, well yeah she moved to Seoul just a week before this interview but her dad is still in busan because she never wanted to leave their house that was on the outskirts of busan with a beautiful garden, sadly her mom died giving birth to her but she was happy with her father...
Back to the scene.
She sat in the waiting area with other candidates.
===============

"what the hell she is doing in the company? I told you to report me whatever she was doing and now firstly she came to Seoul on her own and now she is here."
He said furiously in the phone while he paced here and there as he moved in his office.
"so what? you told me to just keep eye on her not to stop her from doing things she wants to do, and even if i have tried she wasn't gonna stop so what's the use of doing it? And it will be easy for you to keep eye in her when she will work right under you nose."
The caller on the other side just told him casually as if it was not a big matter.
He scoffed as he listened to the latter's voice.
" Don't forget i am your boss and don't talk to me in that tone again i will Chop this tongue of yours and will feed it to your that sweet dog."
He smirked knowing he was in charge of latter's strings.
"how did you know about him I didn't even take him on walks, nobody has ever seen him, don't tell me you hired a spy on me."
He rolled his eyes as he looked across the window and saw her crossing the busy road. He just turned his phone off while looking at her smiling fondly without him knowing.
She can't even sit straight for 5 minutes.
He said as he made a scoffing sound but felt relieved when he remembered now he can see her whenever he wants.
==========
"yes paa it went well, I think i will get the job."
She said firmly.
"And how are you so sure about it? That jimin of yours don't even remember you."
A manly voice spat in anger through the phone.
But she was un bothered by it. She was used to it. Years have passed but he was the same, hating on parks though his wife belonged to park family but he couldn't stop his hatred he even stopped his wife to meet his only brother which jimin's father unfortunately.
They were on good terms untill jimin's mom got killed in one of the attacks.
Kim Jong knew they have theirs hands in some shady business but when he came to knew about their whole mafia networks he just cut off ties with them as he didn't wanted his only daughter in danger. But his daughter kim hana was just naive as a teenager girl would be he just fell in love with her cousin jimin who was just so sweet unlike his malicious father. He remembers how he used to tell her he was gone from her life when she was just 13 years old but here she is interviewing for jimin's company. And of course he didn't like this idea a bit.
"come on paa you know how much i love him, don't worry he remembers me,you are just being the old you."
She said as she glanced at the Bouquet of red roses she received when she came to Seoul.
She just cut the call after saying wishes to her father. And stood up from the couch. She grabbed the card again
" welcome to Seoul My Ray. "
She smiled at the nick name. She loved it.
She couldn't even tell her dad that how much he loves her.

===============

Far from her apartment complex there was a mansion caged by large black brick walls guarding mansions beauty.
A silhouette of a man with great body could be seen from the kitchen's back door which opens in a small garden, filled with different type of roses.
On the right side of the kitchen there was large ground ending with horse stable. There were two horses black and white standing side by side but they were separated by a wooden barrier for their safety as both of them were male and was of best breed in the world.
Black Murgese was gifted to him from his dad aka Mr. PARK and white one, it is boulonnais with sturdy muscles he Don't know why he bought in first place but the horse reminded him of someone so he didn't Put much effort into thinking and just bought it when he was gone to the Meeting overseas.
If we go back to the kitchen the young man was finished cooking as he placed his food on table and adjusted his laptop screen.

He was eating his homemade food while glancing at his laptop screen.

He heard her talking about her crush or maybe love to her dad.
He was just burning with the thought of her and jimin but his expression didn't showed on his face as if he don't give a fuck about them or her. But his expression changed slightly, his lips twitched and he smiled slightly, when she made her way to kitchen counter and caressed the flowers picked by him.
He chuckled which turned evil at the end as he took his laptop from counter top amd began to walk upstairs in his bedroom.
Is she really that dumb he chuckled when he entered his room.

=================
Few years back
S

he was making coffee for her father when the door bell rang.
"i will take it she said to her father who was watching some TV show.
She opened the door and saw a deliver guys totally packed up from head to toe.
Well it was winter, and chilly wind passed into her cozy warm house but she just looked at the front ignoring the cold giving her goosebumps.
Before she could ask.
He spoke before her.
"I have a parcel for miss hana, Is she available?."
'i am miss hana "
She said now crossing her arms over her chest.
" please sign here. He said.
She did the signature but was astonished when he brought bouquet of flowers and small box nicely packed from his delivery box.
She took the things but forgot to ask who sent them as she has no friends except taehyung.
She made her way to her room.
"who was at the door hana?" his father asked.
"nothing dad just a parcel came for me."
She said as she sat crossed legs in her cozy window couch. Her room was spacious but this was her fav spot a large window with couch setup. She gripped the flowers and inhaled deeply as if she was basking in their scent. She placed them aside and opened the velvety box.
She opened it and it was occupied with a ruby necklace.
There was a small note...

"congratulations RAY on getting admission in your dream University. Accept this small thing from me."

It was the second letter in the year.
She recieved these kind of letters every year on her birthday. And she was always excited for her birthday just because of these letter.
It started when jimin went to his training.
But she was happy because he still remembers her birthdays and think it important to wish her.

She was smiling fondly looking at the Ruby necklace. Unaware of someone staring at her Gripping binoculars.
He smirked lightly when she putted it on her neck.
Far from there a silhouette was retreating back in the forest darkness.

=========