" But oppas this is wrong, it is forbidden, I can't love you the way you want me to love you and what about seojoon oppa. Dad want me to marry him" She tried to make them understand.

Jungkook angrily look at her making her scared. Namjoon pull her on his lap" Princess I know what I am going to say is gonna shook you but please give us a chance, look at us not at society not even at our parents, they have to submit to us because we are their children after all.we love you very much so Just tell me will you" Namjoon said with most sincere voice as they all look at her with hope. She stare at them silently, she knows she also can't live without her oppas, she also can sense sincerity and desperation for love in there words. She thought of consequences of being in relationship with her own brothers but then she look at them looking at her with puppy eyes waiting for answer.

They all were getting nervous because of her silence. They all look at each other sadly as their eyes get teary sensing rejection and stand up to leave from room but stop in midway when they heard" Okay oppas I am ready to give you chance, I will say truth that I don't have romantic feelings for you all but make me fall for you make me yours. " She said and they all run to her happily hugging the life out of her . They were crying happily and group hug her.

" This mean we can kiss you" V asked making her laugh at his words.
"I don't know, Can you? " She asked  teasingly making him groan. She laugh and quickly peck his lips.
" Where is my kiss" Jungkook said puckering his lips.
They start to whine for kiss making her laugh at their silly acts. She kiss all of them and they sleep happily hugging each other.

" She will sit with me --- no she will sit with me" Both jimin and jungkook were fighting that with whom taehee will sit to watch movie. It is next day and they plan to watch movie together.

They whined when jhope pull her on his laps showing tongue to them. They huffed and glare to him as she laugh with others at the two. They growl angrily and watch movie with scowl.

They have been taking her to many dates and steal kisses from her when other are not around. She is falling more for their cute behavior and the way they whine for her attention. The way they take care of her or treat her like a doll and She must say that they have made her fall deeply for them in this whole month.

" Yaay dad and mom are coming but I am nervous oppas of how will they react" She said worried as she wait for her dad and mom to return after month. They are returning after month because of some issues they faced in their during their stay at Europe.
They all stare at her lovingly and promised to never leave her even if there parents opposed their relationship.

"Why did you reject seojoon princess, he told me that you told him that you are not ready for this engagement because you love someone else" Her dad said disappointed. She look little guilty and stare at Namjoon to help her.

" Dad she don't want to marry him and you were the one said that you will not oppose her decision " Namjoon said standing from his position and walk to taehee who was looking down all the time.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Taehyung x ᗷTS⟭⟬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें