"No. But it will hurt you like hell" I hear him saying. Everything stops for a second but then I open my eyes and cough out.

"Sam" he stands up from me. "We have to burn Ellicott's bones and then everything will be over and you will become normal again".

"I'm normal. Just for first time I'm saying the truth. I mean why are we here from the first place? Why are you following Dean's orders that are our father's orders? Like a good little soldier? Why are you always doing what our dad's saying without question? Are you that desperate for his approval?".

"That's not you talking, Sam".

"That's our difference. I have a mind on my own. I'm not pathetic like you".

"And what are you going to do? Huh? Will you kill me?".

"You know I'm tired of doing what you are telling to do. We are no closer to finding dad today than we were 6 months ago".

"Then wait here. Let me make it easier for you" I take the gun from my pocket out and hand it to him. "Come in. Take it. Real bullets will do a better job than salt. Take it" he grabs it and points it at me. He drops the other gun down. "You hate me that much? You can kill your own sister?" he doesn't answer. "Then go ahead. Pull the trigger" silence. "Do it".

He presses the trigger but it's empty. He presses the trigger three more times but then I push him away and he falls away from me with a groan. I stand up.

"No way that I'm giving you a filled gun, Sammy".

He looks up to me and I punch him again. He falls at all at the floor unconscious for now. I don't like what I did.

"Sorry, Sammy".

I groaned as I stood up and looked around (from down here everything changed from the last chapter). My phone rings but I look confused. I take my phone and check it. Dean? I answered the call.

"Dean?".

"Yn, where the fuck are you?".

"Searching for Ellicott's body".

"Did you find Sam?".

"Somehow. Ellicott did something to him and he attacked me".

"Are you okay?".

"Completely".

"What about Sam?".

"I got him unconscious" I hear him sighing.

"I'm coming".

"Stay with Kat and Gavin. Don't come here".

"I can't leave you".

"Yes you can".

"Fine. Fine okay. Stay safe".

We hang up the phone and I look around. I take the flashlight and the shotgun with the salt and walk through the door. I hear something and turn around.

"Dean. What the fuck?" I see him standing there and I lower my gun.

"Sorry. I couldn't stay away" I stared at him without moving while he stared back at me.

"Where's Kat and Gavin?".

"Upstairs".

"Without protection?".

"Without".

"What if they die?".

"Not my fault".