“So jealous of Lily.”

“Me too. I’m so sour, lemon.”

“….”

In the middle of the students’ discussion, Ayan had already stopped Jane’s hand from being pulled himself, pushing the person gently in the opposite direction from Akk, making her stumble a little.

He then reluctantly withdrew his hand and raised his eyes impatiently, “For the last time, I have no qualms about hitting girls.”

“….!!”

The remaining two girls who stepped in front of Akk immediately retreated half a meter.

This time, Jane, who had been pushed back a little, looked at Ayan again and had long since lost the bravado she had last time. Instead, there was a bit more fear in the expression in her eyes.

“Ayan, you, why do you still care about her?”

Ayan laughed, “What do you care?”

“….”

“If you’ve had enough, go away.”

“….”

Everyone thought Jane would not give up, but to their surprise, after changing her face several times, she actually gritted her teeth, turned, and walked away.

The students looked at Ayan in dismay.

Only then did Ayan withdraw his gaze. He glanced sideways at Akk, the corners of his mouth hooked into a teasing and provocative smile, “Class President, being harassed by a girl every day, are you okay?”

“….” Akk almost tensed his expression when he saw Ayan. He gritted his teeth in his heart, but on the surface, he pretended not to hear, “Thank you.”

Akk coldly looked at the man, then turned to Lily, “Are you okay?”

Lily bit her lower lip and shook her head pallidly.

Ayan’s expression cooled. He was standing behind Akk and watching the two. With one hand, he pushed Lily away from Akk.

“The person I saved, should you be taking care of her?”

“….”

Akk frowned and turned to meet Ayan’s eyes that held hostile intent.

Akk became angry in his heart. This person was simply sick.

The hallway was even quieter than before.

The students watched the two in rapt attention, their eyes wishing that they could grow cameras in their hands to photograph the two of them. After all, these two always occupied the top spots since their freshman year of high school, plus they’re both top-notch attractive men: it’s a rare opportunity to see two such men in a fight that hasn’t happened in years.

And at that moment, the last thing the students wanted to hear was the sound of “disappointment” ringing in their ears, but Tian appeared at the entrance of the staircase with his arms folded and asked with a sullen face, “What are you all doing here?”.