~ch 2: stargazing

Comincia dall'inizio

"Be patient Princess."

"Im always patient." I whined and he scoffed at the absolute need and lust I had for him in my voice. He placed his lips on mine once before sitting up and removing his hoodie and shirt, placing them over the back of this old couch we were on.

I would never be able to sit on this couch with my friends again without thinking of the fact I got fucked by my boyfriend on these exactly cushions.

But what they didn't know couldn't hurt them.

I followed his actions and removed my cardigan and sports bra. He stared almost mesmerized at my tits being released from the tight confinement of a sports bra. He laid me back down and he drove his face into my neck, sucking on the skin until it stung with pain and was released from his mouth with a groan from him.

He repeated the same lustful actions twice more and then moved to my breasts, he massaged one with he sucked hickies on the other. All darker than the ones on my neck since he knew I could hide them better under clothes, obviously.

While he continued the assault on my chest I let my one hand go up into his hair and just used it as leverage to roll my body upwards into him to feel his boner straining in his pants. After he used his one hands to pin my hips down from moving I used my other hand to trail down his bare chest and found it's way down into his boxers. My head threw itself back as he bit the top of my breast lightly enough to not hurt a lot but hard enough to hurt just a little.

It all heightened my pleasure.

I grabbed the base of his cock and he grunting into the flesh of my breast and drew his mouth away. He looked at me with such need that I drew his neck down to me and I kissed him again.

Every kiss had to make up for lost time we spent away from each other in this world and before. He gently took my hand away from his cock and I used it to scratch my nails down his chest. He groaned at the feeling with a slight sigh at the end of it that just let me know he was just as needy for it.

"Baby." He sighed and pulled away from me, I was scared I did something wrong but when I opened my eyes I saw him lower his pants and boxers down to his knees then ankles. He grabbed the sides of my sweats and pulled them down so harshly I swear I could've gotten rug burn. I helped him move my panties down and hanging off one ankle. Wrapping my legs around his waist he guided the tip of his cock to my clit and let it coat itself in my juices as if he wasn't already leaking an quite large amount of precum.

"Beg me for it." Chishiya said breathlessly as he kept teasing the head of his cock around my hole. I swear I could cry just from that feeling.

"Shiya you want this just as much-"

"Beg. For. It." He ordered and I whispered at the authority in his tone, something was just so sexy about it.

"Shiya, Baby, please just fuck me. I'm begging you to fill me up with your cock because I need it, I need it bad because you teased me all night. Baby- holy shit." I was just off with a rather loud moan as he shoved his full length inside of me. It hurt a bit because I told him to not prepare me but forgot how long it's been since we had sex.

"Baby." He said and I took in a shaky breath. "I forgot-"

"It's okay Shiya." I sighed out as I let myself get used to his size again. He kissed my neck up to my cheek and collected a tear that escaped my eye from the sting of him splitting me open.

He waited for me to let him move. I gripped his shoulder as he kissed my neck, I used it as leverage to start moving myself up and down the cushion of the couch my back was on. Chishiya knew that need I had and started to thrust into me. He started slow but obviously slow isn't always his style, or mine for that matter.

"Faster, please." I begged and he just placed his head in the crook of my neck and began to speed up his pace. My juices flowed onto him as his balls slapped against my ass at the pace he was going. I was wet beyond belief, but that was always Chishiyas favourite part, the sounds of our bodies colliding and the sound of how wet he made me turned him on so fucking much.

"Oh baby, baby your clenching." He said in a mocking toned huff.

"Because you're... fuck... fucking me so good. Oh my god." I let my eyes roll back as my nails scratched his back and chest, I could just imagine the red lines he will have to deal with once we're done. He smirked into my neck as he moved one of my legs up to his shoulder and his other hand stroked my clit.

Only he knew how to please me.

Only he knew how to get me weak.

Only he could fill me up.

"Fuck I'm cumming." I moaned loudly and he started to rub my clit a little harder and faster until I was begging for my released.

"Please god, oh please I wanna cum so bad. I'm almost there... fuck."

"I know baby, just hold off for me. I'm almost there too." He grunted and sped up his thrusts until I couldn't hold it anymore.

I was moaning with my head thrown back and my eyes rolling back every few thrusts as he shifted his head to suck on my tits once more. I was begging to god that he was close too, or close enough to let me cum.

I remembered days before where he'd edge me for an hour or two and just get off on my desperation, I swear it hurt more to be edged than to be overstimulated, but luckily he gave me the magic word and just let me release that knot in my lower body.

"Cum for me, baby, I got you." He said and I took my hand from his chest and started to bite into it before he moved my hand and laid his lips on mine, silencing my loud, almost pornographic moans.

He kissed me and kept thrusting till he reached his climax before his hips slowed down and kept at a pace that just let us ride out our highs together. He stopped thrusting and let my leg fall off his shoulder and his hand abandoned overstimulating my clit.

We panted against each others mouth just not wanting it to end. He looked down at where we were connected as he pulled his softening cock out and watched our released flow out of my cunt.

"I love you so much Chishiya." I exhaled.

"I love you too Y/N." He said and gave my lips one final kiss before helping me put my clothes back on and walking me down the stairs with my wobbly legs.

I told him I could walk home by myself as I started to feel my legs again and he made me promise to see him again in two days. I obviously promised to the moon and back.

But as I walked home, the ache in my legs started to throb and I tripped over a piece of uneven sidewalk. But luckily someone caught me. Their strong tanned arms lifted me to stand again.

I looked up at the person who saved me from faceplanting and saw them.

Aguni, Niragi and Last Boss.

"Hello there doll face." Niragi smirked and I just knew I was in for trouble.