"Hi... Bachira right? How are you doing?" She goes closer to him while looking at him with a confused face. Her friends, who were chatting with each others, see the scene and cheer her friend. Bachira, who look at her with a smile, nod. "Yeah that's me! And you?" He asked in return, still with his innocent smile. The girl look at him with a shock face before putting quickly her smile. Her friends let out a big gasp as they hear the young man. "It's me Luncinda! I'm you friend's partner, you know we met yesterday?" Bachira holds his chin thinking about where he met her as she said. "Oh! The girl who Y/n introduce!" He said with a big smile, happy to found who she was. Meanwhile her, she was hidding a little smirk behind her hand, she usually does that when she giggles. She let out a giggle and nod slowly. She was walking closer to him with an innocent smile, but before she could do that you run at her to great her. "Luncinda!!! It's good to see you here! How are you since yesterday?" You ask the usual question as you tilt your head trying to sound friendly, you weren't good at it, well online you let out your personnality out, but in real life you weren't really good at it. She turns her head to look at you with a friendly smile, she takes both of your hands and great you in return. "I'm doing well Y/n! Hope you didn't have a tired day yesterday. Oh also the teacher said we give our assignement in one week, so why not doing it in the library tomorrow?" You stare at her beauty and only smile. You quickly nod, your eyes were shining showing how exited you are to have a da- i mean work with the popular girl. This was your chance to be friend with a lot of girls, of course to not be seen as a pick me or a slut. "Fine for me! I don't have anything to do tomorrow." Luncinda smiles and back up a little. "Perfect, I see you tomorrow then!" She yells as she run to her group friend. Bachira looks at you with a warm smile, he pats your head and chuckle. "You finally made a friend besides me uh?" You immediatly look at him with a serious face before pointing at him. "Are you saying that I don't have friends besides you? Because mister Bachira, I'm maybe not good at it but at least the popular girl wants to be my friend!" You smile confidently at your words. "No tha-" sudenly the bell ring, cutting Bachira's sentence. Your attention turn to the sudden sound. You sigh and look at Bachira, "Man... we are not in the same class..." you were sad to not be in the same class as Bachira since he isn't really good at english. "This is my fault... I should be more serious when we had english.." He brought his hands together in a pray way and apologise. "Sorry!" You simply shake your head and tap his shoulder. "Don't worry Bachira we will see in the next period!" You wave at him and run to your next class. "Let's meet in the hallways! Since we have P.E. next!" You scream and vanish of his view.

You run and run again to not be late. As you see your english class, you slow down in your racing and start to walk. You open the door and at your surprise only 5 peoples were here. You look at them trying to find someone you know and of course, you know no one. Well maybe the girl you possess knows some of them, but you didn't mind, it was too much for your brain. You walk to a seat near the window and put your stuff on the desk, you were quite happy since you guess your seat. How? It's simple there's your name written on the desk. You were smilling like a child, how your name was writting, they spell it wrong. But you were too lazy/afraid to tell them they were wrong, so you simply sit on your seat and take your pencilcase and your note book out of your bag. You look out the window and wait for the class start.

Slowly, the classroom become full of smart students. Yes you are one of them, I mean you wouldn't read this fanfiction if you don't know how to speak english? Anyways, like I said the classroom became full and everyone was talking with each others, like they were all friend you were the only one who didn't talk with someone. The teacher come in the class. "Everyone to their seats please." As he said, everyone went to their seats, silent was the only word to describe how empty the room is. "Thank you class." The teacher takes his book and start to call the students one by one. After 7 students being call by the teacher he finally say your name. "Y/n L/n?" You simply put your hand up (HEY SCENE SLUT!! oop sorry) and say "Here!" After calling everyone, the teacher simply take a seat, he take a big breath and smile. "Well, you guys did a great job in this High school, that's why the classes of the 12th grades will be able to see a soccer game in the next 9 days." Everyone start to gasp and talk with each other about how great this will be. Sudenly someone talks a little louder to get the teacher's attention. "Excuse me sir! But who will be against who?" Everyone turn their head to the voice, which belongs to a pretty girl who you saw earlier. "Luncinda is right sir!" In one minute everyone start to agree with her question and start to ask a similar one. (this sentence doesnt make sence) "Calm down class, don't worry I'll tell you, it's Japan against Spain-" as soon as the teacher said Spain, you hear a big fangirl scream all over the classroom. You turn your head and all the girls were screaming. why are they screaming? You feel a hand touching your shoulder, you turn and meet two beautifuls brown eyes. "You maybe wonder why those girls are screaming? Well because, there is a soccer player known as the prodigy of Japan. I don't know if you watch soccer but I say his name just in case, his name is Sae Itoshi. He was born in Japan but play for Spain and what's makes it more exited is the fact that there is another prodigy who play for Japan, Kira Ryosuke." You simply nod, interest by how crazy those girls are, but if they are crazy for two men that's mean they are hot and of course you are curious about how they look. "I watch soccer but only female soccer." What you say was half true because you watch the world cup but don't really pay attention of the player. And you watch female soccer because there is female, and female are hotter than men. "Interesting..."

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Bachira Meguru
"I wonder who is this Luncinda for Y/n?"

Love pourcentage : 62%

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

SO!!! HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASNT CRINGE AND HAVE SENCE BC I LITERALLY SPEND LIKE 3 HOURS ON THIS CHAPTER BC MY IDEA WHERE TUNNING IN MY HEAD SO I HAD TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR!!

hope u all have a great day/night/rest!!!

btw thx so much for the 6k+ views its like a lot for me!!!

word count : 2094