Case 4. Love Murderer: Chapter 08. Blond Hair

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Bai Yutang and the others had just seen the pictures of the lost collection. They thought it was just an ordinary candlestick and cross, a portrait of a foreign beauty, and a rotten wooden box... However, it seemed like they had a deeper meaning.

"Are you saying that everything stolen has something to do with vampires?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Mmhmm." Li Hao nodded and said, "so I suspect that the thief is a fanatical lover of the dark forces."

"Dark forces?" Bai Chi asked curiously, "like those who believe in the devil or something?"

"Yep." Li Hao nodded and said, "most of the medieval royal collection exhibition attracts curious hunters, but these things are not worth much... To tell you the truth, we've hardly had anything stolen before because our exhibition is private, and the value of the goods is limited. We have tight security, surveillance videos and so on, so I can't think of any thief who would take such a big risk to steal these things that are not very valuable... Of course, it is very precious from a cultural point of view and for those who come to the exhibition, but for art dealers, they are actually worthless.

Bai Yutang nodded. "Could it be revenge, someone causing trouble, internal struggles, or personal reasons?"

"I don't think so." Li Hao quickly waved his hand. "I am an honest businessman, and I do business that both buyers and sellers are satisfied with. Our gallery has a good reputation, and I am also a very disciplined person, so I don't think any of these are possible."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. Then, Zhan Zhao asked, "what about the surveillance video?"

Bai Yutang took out a disk and said, "we had a look. It was tampered with. The picture on the surveillance was frozen all night, so I think it was done by a professional art gallery thief."

"Ah, that's what we think as well. We just can't figure out why they are doing this." Li Hao shook his head and said, "it just so happens that this exhibit is handled by foreigners, so it involves a lot of people. I also signed an agreement beforehand. Now there is only half a month to go before the exhibition is completed. If things cannot be resolved by then, I will be facing a big loss. As I said, this gallery is privately owned. Although there is insurance, it is very difficult to compensate for all the loss. The most annoying thing is that the stolen things cannot be valued, so..."

Bai Yutang nodded. "We will try our best to help you get your lost property back."

"Okay." Li Hao smiled hurriedly and said, "thank you everyone."

"Can you provide us with a more detailed list of the exhibits and introduce them to us?" Zhang Zhao asked. "Also, have you or an employee of your company been harassed recently? It can be anyone you suspect. Please think about it carefully. Any clues you can give us would be great."

"Oh." Li Hao frowned slightly, thought for a moment, and said, "Mmm... I really can't think of anything right now." As he spoke, he found a folder of information and handed it to Zhan Zhao. "This contains a brief introduction to the exhibits."

As Li Hao was speaking, the male secretary walked in again and whispered to Li Hao, "Mr. Wang is here."

"Okay." Li Hao frowned slightly and said, "Let him wait a bit." With that, the secretary left. Then, Li Hao said to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, "Officers, I really can't think of anything. Why don't you guys leave me your contact information? I will call if I think of anything."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other. "It seems that this Mr. Wang is an important customer. Or does Li Hao not want us to meet him?" They both thought to themselves.

S.C.I.谜案集 (Special Criminal Investigation) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें