Prologue: A new adventure begins

There was a battle going on in the temple on the planet called Mobius. The heroes Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends were fighting the evil Dr Eggman as he is planning to use the power from the six elemental shards.

Sonic: Seriously Eggman you should know that you can't win.

Eggman growled in anger at Sonic but then he had a smirk on his face.

Dr Eggman: (smirk) Not this time rodent! You will all be destroyed by my elemental Egg-Cannon!

But when Eggman activated the cannon it started going haywire.

Dr Eggman: (shocked) What?! No No! No!

Eggman tried to shut it down but it was too late as the six elemental shards powers spread around Mobius giving the mobians elemental powers including Sonic and his friends. 

Sonic: Uh Tails what's going on?

Tails: I don't know but I think those six elemental shards have gave us elemental powers.

Sonic soon had a smirk on his face while Eggman had a nervous smile.

Sonic: Let's test these elemental powers out!

Sonic uses his spindash attack but then water started appearing around him and smashed all his robots.

Tails soon felt a rush of wind around him and unleashed a powerful tornado upon Eggman's robots.

Dr Eggman: (anger) This isn't over fools!

Eggman retreated back to his base.

Sonic: Something tells me this is a whole new beginning.

After the Mobians gained Elemental powers six factions were now formed. Hydro the element of water, Pyro the element of fire, Stonestorm the element of rock, Windclaw the element of air, Cryo the element of ice, and Electrix the element of lightning. 

The six factions mobians soon began to battle each other in order to get stronger until one day Silver the hedgehog, Blaze the cat, Whisper the wolf, and Ray the flying decide to see Sonic.

Sonic: (smile) Hey guys! 

Sonic was happy to see Silver and the others especially Blaze. Sonic has a huge crush on Blaze since they met. However that peace soon ended when Eggman began attacking Angel Island.

Ray: That's not good.

Whisper: Agreed we'd better help Knuckles.

Sonic and the others all went to Angel Island to help Knuckles.

Knuckles was punching all of the robots with his fists being covered in fire. Sonic and the others soon came to help.

Knuckles: (smile) I was wondering when you guys would get here.

Sonic: (smile) Good to see you too knucklehead.

That's when a shadowy figure appeared on top of Master Emerald and it was none other than Mephiles the dark.

Everyone:(shocked) Mephiles?!

Mephiles: The master Emerald's power is now mine!

Sonic: Not if we can help it!

They all charged at Mephiles until the master emerald started glowing brightly thus turning Sonic and his friends along with all the mobians into small ball forms and were put into a deep sleep.

Mobius soon merged with a planet called Earth.

To be continued...