Meet the Characters - Severus Prince

Severus Yang Prince (b

Severus Yang Prince (b.9 January, 1960), also known as The Consort is a English half-blood wizard of Chinese descent and a world-renowned healer/Potions Master who came into a creature inheritance as a phoenix.

He married a wizard, Marvolo Riddle, in 1977 and they had a son three years later: Hadrian Severus Prince-Riddle.

However, tragedy struck as just a year after their child's birth, their manor was raided by the Order of the Phoenix and Hadrian was kidnapped. As a result, Severus and his mate fell into depression mourning their lost son.

During this period, Severus took over as the Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, acting as a mother figure to the students under his care.

Near the end of the 1991-1992 school year, he took one of his students to Gringotts for an inheritance test. This revealed that the boy known as Harry Potter, was actually his and Marvolo's long-lost son Hadrian.

Severus fell pregnant in mid-to-late-1995 and soon gave birth to a daughter, Ariel December Prince-Riddle on 18 April 1996. In 2005, nine years after Ariel was born, he and Marvolo welcomed twin girls: Kiriza Hanako and Hasaka Melody Prince-Riddle.

During the battle against Dumbledore, in a bid to protect all the students fighting, Severus did not hesitate to use half of his own life force to act as an impenetrable shield.

Through his son, Severus had three grandchildren: Soliana Ariel, Lelyon Helios Prince-Malfoy, and Canisse Athena Prince-Malfoy.

History
Early life (1960-1971)

Severus was born in Spinner's End, Cokeworth, Midlands, England as an only child. He lived in close proximity to the Evans family and became close with their younger daughter Lily, who he acknowledged as a witch and told her of the existence of magic. He was also fairy close with her parents, who he definitely preferred over his own parents.

What he didn't know was that Lily was growing slightly jealous of him.

Hogwarts years (1971-1977)

From the moment he first started classes, Severus became a very popular student. His prodigal talent in potions, charms, runes, spell-crafting, and healing magic led him to be flocked with apprenticeships, including one from Nicholas Flamel.

When he was about fourteen, his parents died, leaving Severus in the care of his maternal grandparents. Not long after, Severus came into his phoenix creature inheritance, enhancing his beauty to an ethereal level. This caused the young wizard prodigy to become the envy of his peers due to his knowledge, talents, and physical appeal.

Later life (1977-)

At the age of seventeen, Severus has graduated from Hogwarts at the top of his class. It was a couple months later that he and Marvolo got married and in the autumn of 1979, Severus became pregnant. However, on the night that their son was born, Severus got really sick and had to give birth before being treated.

Physical description

Severus was world-renowned for not just his prowess in healing and potions, but for his beauty as well. He was described by many as being very beautiful in a sharp way, with straight waist-length black hair, though it later turned white, high cheekbones, and bright blue-violet almond-shaped eyes.