Xiao Zhan didn't seem very happy, "He hasn't been in touch before, but I don't know why he suddenly came to City A to look for me this year."

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's shoulder, separated a little, and looked into his eyes, "Why did he come looking for you?"

Xiao Zhan sighed, seemingly a little difficult to say, "Asked for money, he said he's old now and wants alimony."

Wang Yibo, "Did you give it?"

"I gave it." Xiao Zhan sighed and said quietly, "He said he would look for my mother if I didn't."

Wang Yibo's frown grew tighter.

Xiao Zhan, "I asked my friend who studied law. Since he's still my father, my friend said that I'm the disadvantaged party in this situation, which is quite difficult to deal with."

Xiao Zhan sighed.

Xiao Zhan never really wanted to mention Xiao Jianshi. As long as he didn't think of this person, he could pretend his past was not his and he didn't have this father.

Other than having this father, Xiao Zhan's life could basically be called successful and full of happiness.

"Where is he now?" Wang Yibo asked again.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "I don't know, logically, he should be in City B."

Xiao Zhan didn't want to inquire more about him in the first place.

When talking about Xiao Jianshi, Xiao Zhan's mood turned quite blue.

He shook his head, put his arm around Wang Yibo's neck, and put his chin on Wang Yibo's shoulder, "Let's not talk about this, you don't have to comfort me either. I'm fine, don't say anymore, no more."

Wang Yibo inhaled a long breath and then exhaled slowly.

Xiao Zhan said he doesn't need comfort, but Wang Yibo didn't behave like that.

His hands and lips were gradually cherished. Xiao Zhan could feel it, especially the part where his little snail is.

How cruel Wang Yibo was to the snail before was how gentle he was to the snail at this moment.

With just the snail alone, Xiao Zhan already felt like he was being teased to death by Wang Yibo.

In fact, he wanted to tell Wang Yibo that he didn't need to be like this, that he was really fine.

But as Wang Yibo kept kissing him, he didn't want to say it anymore.

Just a little more then, he wanted it.

After he finished with the snail, Wang Yibo returned to the cake.

A new round of attack was about to begin.

This time, he didn't know where Wang Yibo pulled out a tie and the tie clip given by Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's wrists together, bit the tie, and used it to circle around them. He didn't knot it at the end, he only clamped it with a tie clip.

Wang Yibo said, "You can't loosen it, you can't drop it, you can't break it."

After he said this, he put Xiao Zhan's hands over his head.

Mr. Wang kept his promise. For the rest of the time remaining, he experienced all the things that happened behind the white screen that he hadn't experienced before.

During this process, Xiao Zhan also had to think about the tie on his wrist, and the precious tie clip.

This time, Wang Yibo fulfilled his wish, he was very mean.

❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें