Ultimate beat'em up

Mulai dari awal

They were loaded onto different buses and sent to the separate fake cities. Izuku was trying to figure out what Alien would be the optimal choice for the exam. 'Maybe Upgrade? I could take over one of the bots and take down other bots, but I'll be targeted by other students as well. How about Goliath? He's the strongest alien I've got, but he's slow compared to some of my other aliens. Big Chill? No, although I do have intangibility and ice breathing, it won't be enough to take down enough bots, I think. Definitely not Ditto. Gootick is a better choice than Ditto, but I would get knocked out easily. Feedback, Cannonbolt, XLR8, Diamondhead, and Anubis. They are all pretty strong and fast as well. I can take it multiple enemies at once and have less risk of being in critical danger." Izuku said as he put his head and realised that people were staring at him.

"Sorry, I tend to mumble when I get nervous." Izuku said, sweating nervously, and the bus came to a halt in front of a giant gate. Everyone got out and prepared themselves. They stretched their legs and arms or other things to get themselves ready. Izuku was choosing the alien to start with to get the most points quickly, and he decided on XLR8 because he would be able to get before the rest of the people.

Izuku skimmed through the crowd, looking for noticeable people who might pass the exam. He noticed the brunette that saved him earlier, the ginger haired girl he amsat next and the teacher's pet that accused him of cheating. The gate opened slowly, and before anyone else reacted, Izuku slammed down on the Omnitrix and transformed into XLR8.

Izuku was so fast that no one even noticed he had entered the fake city

Izuku was so fast that no one even noticed he had entered the fake city. He was met with a 2-pointer and gave it a kicking barrage destroying its head. Then, two 3-pointers arrived with a 1-pointer behind them. Izuku swerved around all three and noticed a small panel that had a wider gap than the other panels. "Must be where the power switch is..." Izuku wondered and tore the panel off the 1-pointer's back, and Izuku was right. A bunch of switches were hidden by the panel. Izuku pressed them all, shutting the robot off.

The 3-pointers looked back at Izuku and tried to attack him, but he was too fast for them. He transformed into Cannonbolt instantly and rolled into a ball and rolled straight for them, crushing both in an instant as contact was made. Izuku popped out of the ball and looked around. The other examinees had also entered and were taking down robots of their own.

He rolled back into a ball again and rammed straight through a line of 2-pointers, crushing them like cans under a bulldozer. Meanwhile, the staff of U.A. and the students exempt from doing the exams were watching the hundreds of screens that showed them the different ways people destroyed these robots and who was racking up the most points.

"I must say, this batch has more potential than last year, don't you agree, Nezu?" Cementoss asked the principal, Nezu, a chimaera. "I do. Especially that young boy, right there in fake city C." The boy Nezu was talking about was Izuku who had ripped a robot in half as Anubis and howled at another robot blowing its circuits out of its wire brain. "He's gained the most points, and yet, it's only been 7 minutes into the exam. Very impressive... but," Nezu said, looking at a giant luminouscent red button."Can he and the others become true heroes or flee like rats?" Nezu questioned everyone in the room with no emotion, and All Might, in his skeletal form, gulped at Nezu's seriousness.

Nezu flipped the glass case open and pressed the button as all the screens illuminated in red text 0-pointer:Outbreak most of the staff sat in discomfort by Nezu's decision. Izuku felt the ground shake as he transformed into his normal self. Suddenly, the people who had ventured ahead began to run back to the entrance. "What?" Izuku tried to ask someone, but they were too focused on running.

A giant metallic hand grabbed onto the roof of a building and turned its head towards the street Izuku was in, and it turned itself fully around towards Izuku's position. "Oh, great." Izuku muttered and was about to turn into Goliath to beat that ugly things face in, but he paused hearing a scream for help. It was the same girl that saved him from embarrassment. She was trapped under some fallen debris.

Izuku, without looking at his Omnitrix, turned the dial again and slammed down on it, and he became XLR8 and pulled her out of the rubble, and placed her far from the giant bot. Izuku changed into Big Chill and burst into flight, and the robot tried to smack Izuku away like a fly, but Izuku phases through its hand, freezing it completely.

Izuku was above its head and changed into Cannonbolt and slammed down on its head, creating a big dent in its cold cranium. The robot grabbed ahold of Izuku and forced him out of the ball form. "You wanna play rough? Alright then, I'll play rough!" Izuku shouted, turning the Omnitrix clockwise and slamming down on it.

"Ultimate Cannonbolt!" Izuku shouted and ran straight up the 0-pointers arm, tearing it up completely before latching onto its face and onto the top of its head and jumped into its circuit brain

"Ultimate Cannonbolt!" Izuku shouted and ran straight up the 0-pointers arm, tearing it up completely before latching onto its face and onto the top of its head and jumped into its circuit brain. He rolled inside the head, tearing each wire into nothing and stopped until there was nothing left to destroy. You might be asking yourself,'How does Izuku know about the Ultimatrix feature if he hadn't been told about it?' Well, during his training with each of the aliens, he discovered the Ultimate feature by accident and trained with that feature with almost all of his aliens.

Izuku felt the robot slam against the ground rolled back out of the hole he had made. Izuku stood up straight and turned the Omnitrix back into its normal position and turned back into normal Cannonbolt and then transformed back into his normal self again. Back in the room with the teaching staff, everyone watched in shock and surprise at Izuku taking down the 0-pointer. "Does that answer your question?" All Might asked Principal Nezu, and Nezu smiled and nodded, saying, "It does."

Chapter end