Wang Yibo finally got out of the car. Xu Jing, who had been staring at the time the entire time, breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao Zhan rolled down the window to see him off and watched him enter the airport.

When Wang Yibo disappeared from sight, Lin Chen sensibly started the car and drove away from the airport.

"Mr. Xiao," After getting on the highway, Lin Chen asked him, "I'll send you to the studio?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay.

Lin Chen said, "President Wang told me that during his absence from City A, I will be your driver. I'll take you wherever you need to go next."

Xiao Zhan wanted to refuse, but after thinking that since Wang Yibo has already said this, Wang Yibo might be unhappy if he doesn't agree.

There's nothing bad about having a driver, so Xiao Zhan simply agreed to it, "Okay, then I'll be troubling you."

Lin Chen smiled, "Mr. Xiao, you're too polite."

Lin Chen not only sent Xiao Zhan to the studio, but also drove Xiao Zhan's car home.

Xiao Zhan immediately sighed, it feels so nice to have a driver.

Even after doing so many things this morning, Xiao Zhan was still able to get to the studio before 9.

The boss, who is used to being lazy in winter, suddenly came so early today that Rongrong and Chu Yi thought Xiao Zhan suddenly came to inspect their work

But after Xiao Zhan said he's not, Rongrong's brain suddenly lightened up, she asked, "Boss, could it be that your husband is on a business trip again today?"

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows, "How did you know?"

Rongrong laughed, putting on an I knew it expression, "The last time boss came to work so early, it was because your husband was on a business trip. If your husband is at home, you wouldn't come so early."

Chu Yi suddenly smiled and said, "Rongrong, you're talking like boss does stuff with his husband in the morning."

"Heyheyhey." Rongrong covered her face. "I don't mean that.

Xiao Zhan, "..."

You're guessing a bit too accurately.

With this conversation, Xiao Zhan recalled the fear of being controlled by his mother-in-law this morning.

No more talking, Xiao Zhan commanded them to work hard, then went to his office.

At 9:34, Xiao Zhan received a WeChat from Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo: Boarding

Xiao Zhan felt like Wang Yibo had grown up.

He'll even report to him for departure now.

Xiao Zhan: Oka

Xiao Zhan thought it ended here. Unexpectedly, Wang Yibo sent another message.

Wang Yibo: What is our chat background?

Wang Yibo: It's unique for me

Xiao Zhan took a cold breath.

He didn't expect President Wang to pay attention to such a trivial matter amid his busy schedule.

Xiao Zhan had no choice: Yes

Xiao Zhan send another message: Yours is different from others

Probably because this felt like he was flirting with Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan's hands and feet became numb after he sent this