002

❝𝗛𝘂𝗵?❝ The small boy's smile slowly turned into a frown

❝𝗛𝘂𝗵?❝ The small boy's smile slowly turned into a frown. He thought they had found Touya. Alive.

"Is... Is this a prank?" But the look on his father's face showed otherwise. How his eyes were red and glossy, the red almost akin to the hair his brother previously had and shared with their father.

Todoroki Enji couldn't say anything. For he feared his voice would fluctuate and show weakness. He just looked down in shame. In shame how he couldn't save his son.

And for the first time in [Name]'s thirteen years of life, he cried with tears and his body burned with so much heat. His tears burning and fingertips pumping with too much blood his heart gave him. Too much blood for him to handle. Despite the coldness that engulfed his heart, it felt like it was burning. It was too cold that it felt so hot.

He experienced heart failure for the first time in his life at the young age of thirteen and almost died.

That day, Todoroki [Name] was never the same again.

Takami Keigo laid his head on his self proclaimed lover's lap. They both were watching the sport festival, him looking for an intern as per a part of his job entailed (A certain bird fellow took his attention), and the other got dragged to watch the show, or in [Name]'s words 'crap television'.

"Your brother might get first place at this rate." Keigo muttered near [Name]'s crotch area, looking at the displayed situation, ice that looked like a small iceberg engulfed the arena.

"Don't flatter him. I bet he'd be in second place." [Name] grimaced at his brother's lack of control of his emotions.

Despite his visible dislike for the young lad, Shoto is still his brother. And he does get news of him whenever he stops by his father's agency.

"What do you think of that bird guy? Tsukoyami or something." Golden eyes clashed with cold blue eyes. "I think he'll be in good hands if you invite him to your agency. You two do have somewhat smilar quirks." He drank his coffee before continuing; "And he seems to be really strong. Both of you would benefit from one another."

"Hmm. I should scout him then—"

"You shouldn't base off your decisions off of my opinions." [Name] irked and lightly pushed Keigo's head deeper into his black couch. "Whatever you'd say, I'll still scout him anyway, I just want some confirmation!" This made the snow-haired fellow sigh before drinking his cup of coffee again.

"Whatever, Tokoyami's match is coming up."

Todoroki Enji felt a strange feeling inside his chest that day

Todoroki Enji felt a strange feeling inside his chest that day. And it doubled when his second son almost died.

He almost lost two sons that fateful night.

After the incident with [Name], Todoroki Enji would yell at the young teen whenever he would overuses his quirk.

Me and Overhaul are so similar (we both get hives)

Horikoshi likes bird people, and Hawks was supposed to have a bird head.

The Todoroki Family has so many issues💀💀💀

Endeavor when he finds out his second eldest son slept with Hawks: 🤺🤺🤺