Suck Off (Dean Klason and Quinn Bagans A College Haunt FanFic)

Start from the beginning

They barely noticed the feeling of the pounding rain hitting their skin like pins and needles. Their faces close together as they just stared into each others eyes. Until Car head lights pulling into the apartment driveway flashed into their eyes.

"What the hell are you two doing!" Dylan screamed.

"Quinn tried to run off. I was just stopping her from being a moron and killing herself." Dean snapped at his sister finally breaking eye connection.

"Why? What the hell are you doing Quinn your going to get hypothermia get the fuck inside before I kill you myself. We will talk inside the apartment." Dylan snapped.

"Why the hell should I listen to you when you don't believe a word I say!" Quinn snapped.

"Just get inside the apartment get changed and we can talk please..." Dylan sighed.

Quinn did as Dylan asked and sighed with defeat as she plopped on the couch beside Dylan.

"Whats going on Quinn..." Dylan sighed.

Quinn groaned and lied down resting her head on Dylan's lap.

"There's a lot going on Dyl... You don't believe me first off..." Quinn snapped looking up at Dylan.

"First off... I never said I didn't believe you nor did I say to them that you did or didn't love my brother." Dylan stated a matter of factly petting Quinn's hair.

"Then why did you leave with them?" Quinn sighed.

"Nick was causing Zak problems and Zak needed someone else to help who wasn't so emotionally unstable. That's it... Though after seeing you and my brother outside in the pouring rain I don't think Nick is going to believe you any time soon... Now Second off... Why didn't you answer Nick when he asked you if you were in love with my brother?" Dylan sighed.

"I don't know... I just froze... I was so surprised by his question that I just couldn't answer..." Quinn mumbled.

"Well... Now I'm the one asking... Are you in love with my brother?" Dylan asked.

"I...." Quinn Paused, "I Don't Know..."

"Well you better find out soon before you lose Nick forever..." Dylan sighed, "And I'm heading to Zak's tonight were gonna go over what we recorded was just picking up some clothes. You should sit and think about what you really want."

After Dylan left Quinn sighed the house was quiet and eery Quinn couldn't take the silence anymore she couldn't take any of it. She wanted to leave. She couldn't take the engulfing silence and pain anymore. What did she feel when she thought of Dean? Sorrow... Laughter... Quinn shook her head getting up off the couch and heading to her room. She was leaving. She slammed her bedroom door open and threw her duffle bag on her bed. She wasn't accustom to running away from her problems she only ever did that when she was young.

"Where are you planning on going?" Dean questioned from her door.

"I don't know where I'm going But I know it's gonna be a long time I don't know if i'm coming back..." Quinn stated throwing her clothes still on the hangers into her bag.

"Why? Why are you leaving?" Dean questioned grabbing a hold of Quinn's wrist.

"Because okay! Because I have no one! My brother hates me my best friend is most likely going to move in with my brother and Nick left me! He left me because of you!" Quinn screamed.

"Do you know why he asked you if you loved me?" Dean questioned quietly beside Quinn.

"No... Why did he ask me huh? Cause clearly you know something that I don't!" Quinn snapped tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Dean walked up to Quinn and pulled her into a close hug.

"Because I told him that I loved you... That I've loved you for the last 6 years that I've known you." Dean whispered kissing Quinn's forehead.

"WHY! Why would you do that!" Quinn cried pushing away from Dean.

"Because it is true... I look at you and I remember every memory we've ever shared. The slow dance at your grade 10 dance because you're crush only used you. Your grade 11 kissing booth that you just had to make because of our bet that people would pay to kiss you before me. The dress you wore to your grad and asking me to be your date to homecoming because no one asked you so I had to fly back home to be your date." Dean sighed placing a hand under Quinn's chin to make her look at him, " I used to see you as my lil sisters bratty friend but eventually we grew to become friends and at some point as I watched you change I grew to love you."

Quinn stared at him with tears falling down her cheeks.

"So... I want you to stay at least tonight... Don't leave just yet... just sit and talk with me..." Dean whispered holding Quinn's face between his hands.

Dean lightly wiped the tears from under her beautiful blue eyes. He hoped she would say something... anything. But she didn't say a thing her tears still flowing down from her eyes as she stared into his eyes.

"Say something..." Dean whispered, "I've been holding this in for years please say something..."

"I..." Quinn stopped barely being able to speak completely shocked for words.

Dean was staring at her with such passion. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest as he slowly moved closer. Their breathing fanning each others cheeks.

"I Love you too..." Quinn stuttered.

Deans face broke into a big smile as he held the back of her head and pulled her into a mind numbing kiss. Their hearts beating loudly in unison as their bodies were as close as they possibly could. nothing could ruin this moment between them. Dean slowly moved from kissing her lips to kissing her neck a soft moan passing Quinn's lips as a smirk came upon Deans lips. Dean pushed the straps to Quinn's tank top down baring her round perky breasts as he took a nipple into his mouth Quinn let out a loud moan. Dean went back to kissing Quinn's lips as he grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled his way to his bedroom lightly falling onto his bed as he pulled Quinn's skirt and underwear off, spreading kisses up her thigh and lightly flicking his tongue over her sensitive nub. Quinn loudly moaned Deans name. Dean took his time exploring her body kissing every inch. He always dreamed of this moment where he'd finally have Quinn. He longed for her to finally be his. His hands caressing her skin as he made love to her for the first time. The swift release of emotions as they came together panting their hearts beating as one.

"Never leave me..." Dean whispered in her ear.

"I'd never dream of it." Quinn whispered back.