"Hello everyone." Adam greets us, clearly nervous due to his wifes angered state. "Adam I adore you but please this is not the time for saying hello!" Molly yells, grabbing onto his shirt with all 4 of her hands and shaking him violently as a doctor walks over to us.

"Hello I'm Dr. Somna I'm assuming you're Angel Dust's twin sister correct?" Everyone moving closer to hear what the doctor has to say. "Yes! How is my brother doing!?" Molly sobs, letting go of Adam, him falling to the ground.

"Ok first things first lets all go on a walk to Angels room and please give me your human name along with date of birth and death."

"Molly Russo my birthday is April 1 1911 date of death May 10 1929." My eyes widen, she has the same last name as Anthony. That has to be a coincidence. To my knowledge Russo is a common last name. "Thank you." the doctor writes on his clipboard. "What is everyones relationship to the patient?" The doctor asks looking up at the rest of us.

"Radio bitch here is his boyfriend I guess." Molly answers glaring at me. "This is my husband Adam." She grabs Adams hand, squeezing it. "No idea about the others." Molly answers. I don't bother correcting her on our relationship status, figuring I could address it with her later. The doctor writes on his clipboard again before looking at both me and Molly.

The doctor stares at the others. "I'm Cherri Bomb his best friend." Cherri sighs. "What about the rest of you?" The doctor asks staring at Charlie. "Were his friends, he used to stay at the hazbin hotel." Charlie laughs nervously.

"Names." The doctor demands finishing up what he was writing on his clipboard before."Charlie Morningstar, Vaggie, Husk and Niffty." Charlie answers. The doctor hands us all paper slips with our names, Angels name and a room number 108 on them. Just as we stop right outside of his room.

"Thankfully they got him here when they did, another few minutes who can say what would have happened. He did have to get stitches but everything should heal up nicely over time. He is in need of a blood transfusion, however we can't test for his blood type because taking any more blood could cause complications.  He is currently in a coma, we have no idea when he will wake up, until then we did a routine pregnancy test and congratulations you're pregnant." The doctor cheers pointing at me with his pen.

"What?!" Everyone yells staring directly at me. Angel is pregnant with my child. I laugh, for once being nervous at the amount of attention I'm receiving. "Oh I am so teasing you later." Husk laughs, drinking some of the alcohol he was somehow able to get into the hospital.

"I never even thought it was possible for him to get pregnant." I yell. "Yes it is quite confusing, as he does have both female and male gentials. We weren't even going to do the test as we didn't know rather or not he was born like that during his human life or born a cis male and took that form here in hell. We decided to run the test just to be safe as some medicines can be unsafe to take during pregnancy." The doctor explains.

"How far along is he?" I ask. "He is only about 3 weeks spider demons usually carry until the seventh month which is to term, our biggest concern at the moment is if Angel will be awake by then, otherwise we will need to preform a c-section."

"The baby is alright though, no harm came to it from the attack?" I ask worried for the babys safety. "There was one stab to the stomach but from what we can tell the baby was unaffected and untouched." Everyone breathed a sigh of relief before most of the girls started bouncing around and squealing.

Husk and Cherri put a hand on my shoulders. "Congrats Al." Husk chuckles raising his beer bottle and drinking from it again while Cherri gives me a death stare as Adam gives me a firm handshake and a pat on the back. A million thoughts running through my mind.

"Miss Molly there is one more thing we need from you." The doctor speaks up as everyone stops what they're doing. "Whatever you need." Molly squeals, hopping a little. "Since this is the first time Angel dust has been to this hospital we need his human name, date of birth and death along with a picture of him when alive, any medical information you can provide us and emergency contact information."

"Ok sure. His name is Anthony Russo born April 1 1911 died November 10 1947." In that moment everything stops, Angel can't be Anthony he can't! Anthony would never be a stripper and I never heard anything of him trying to find me. Molly pulls out a picture going to hand it to the doctor before I snatch it from her hands.

I have to be sure.

Looking at it I see the face of Anthony staring back at me. It is him! Inside his room the sound of his heart monitor flatlining rings throughout the halls, doctors rushing into his room. Everyone starts releasing loud cries of anguish as I try and rush into the room only to be held back by Husk and Cherri.

"ANTHONY!!" I yell out, knowing he can't hear me.

A/N

Heyy

Bonus chapter will be out soon, I'll be working on it the moment I wake up haha. Love ya <3