Jackson had been scolded by Freen about the photo problem, she didn't expect Jackson to share the photo with her grandmother, but Jackson defended himself, he said, "Your grandmother must know the truth Freen, she must know who did it all." Freen didn't bring it up again after that, she knew everything had happened. No need to bring it up again. About her, everything is fine.

"You really want to read that book? I want to go to work, you don't want to replace me?" During this month Freen rarely replaced Jackson, she was not as active as she used to be, she just went for a walk to the park, brought some books and read some more. Go to the dining area, and read some more. Goes wherever she only reads. Freen wants to feel that happiness even if it's just from someone else's story. Freen really missed that feeling, especially when she was with Becca. When she became a tour guide, Freen didn't find any feelings anymore, she even felt tired of repeating the same history with different people, that's why Freen likes to read books with happy endings lately, she feels a bit of happiness when she finishes the book.

"Go, I'll take a shower and go to the park." Freen said, suddenly she heard the cell phone ringing, her grandma was calling her now.

"Hello Grandma?" Grandma's voice these past few months has been very cheerful, Freen sometimes asks why grandma has been so happy lately? But her grandmother just laughed, did not answer anything.

"You're still in Paris?" Grandma asked, then grandma said again, "You got a beautiful woman there?" Unanswered by Freen, her grandmother was already laughing. Why, Freen doesn't know.

"Grandma, I'm not ready yet." Freen answered sadly, but her grandmother ignored Freen's sadness.

"Don't go anywhere, stay there." Her grandmother reminded Freen this time.

"I don't intend to go for a while. Grandma called me just to say that?" Freen asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, um..You want to say something?" her grandmother asked again.

Freen was a bit confused, then she said, "No grandma, I'm going to take a shower."

After a while her grandmother said again, "Okay, bye." Her grandmother ended the call.

Freen sighed, then suddenly she heard Jackson say, "Freen the escapee." Jackson's voice also seemed to be satirical again.

"What did you say?" Freen was slightly offended.

"Hm? I didn't say anything." Jackson did not want to be angry.

"You said it clearly earlier, you said I was a runaway!" Freen was irritated, she didn't want the escapee to tell her.

Jackson just laughed, "Okay, my friend the fugitive!" Jackson changed her sentence.

"You keep teasing me!"

"You feel insinuated?" Jackson laughed again, "Come on, admit it."

Freen gave Jackson an annoyed glance, then she said, "I'm not running away. I'm just putting some distance."

"No one wants to be spaced out by Freen. Call her right now, she'll love it." Jackson talks about Becca, now she's busy on her phone. Jackson ignored Freen's stare.

"I can't." For Freen, everything is too complicated. Her grandmother, Becca's father, her parents, herself and Becca. All variables that cannot be combined.

"What if now Becca goes back to Ken?" Jackson asked again, she really made Freen's heart feel pinched.

Freen sighed, she couldn't imagine it all, she said quietly "Then everything will be fine." besides me, she whispered.